September Locations

Kristi

Active Expediter
In OK at home. In laws at church. Richard and I are waiting on someone to come by and help us finish fixing our vehicle. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and Happy Labor Day!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In OK at home. In laws at church. Richard and I are waiting on someone to come by and help us finish fixing our vehicle. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and Happy Labor Day!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums
mechanic.jpg

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Home in St Louis til Tuesday finished CCW class yesterday and spent some time on the shooting range today. Hope eveyone is enjoying time off for the holiday weekend

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In Sparks, NV (Reno), at the Legends Outlet Mall (I-80, Exit 20) from which we will soon take the free shuttle to the Nugget Rib Cook-Off. The event started on Wednesday and goes through tomorrow. If you are in Reno with nothing to do, now you have something to do.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Off to St. Paul for the last day of the Minnesota State Fair, ya, you betcha.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Got a midnight call to run a load to Chicago for nice money, so here I am; Chi-town for a good nap and then maybe ramble around and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a midnight call to run a load to Chicago for nice money, so here I am; Chi-town for a good nap and then maybe ramble around and see what kind of trouble I can get into.
Now that is bonus bucks right there...On a Sunday night of a long weekend...cha ching...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bolt guy....I was there about 6-7 weeks ago...but it wasn't finished yet...
is the new J in Fargo done yet?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don t know on fargo ,,, ovm ,,,if nothing moves up here tomorrow , I will be dh down to fargo... Was great sleeping up here last night.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Heading to the Second Picnic for the weekend, No Load yet Im sure Ill get somthing.
Have a Wonderful Labor day Weekend Eveyone.

1210000417_0001.jpg

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Now that is bonus bucks right there...On a Sunday night of a long weekend...cha ching...:)

Yeah, was kind of nice after the lousy week or two I've had. Figured I'd be sitting in Chi-town til Tues sometime waiting, but have already got a shorty into Ohio that picks up this evening not too far to the east and drops in the morning.

So Im headed to the Frosty Mug Drive In and then a slow drive along the lake and IN Dunes Natl Lakeshore etc.

Not a bad Labor Day after all.

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day and that Sept kicks a**!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, was kind of nice after the lousy week or two I've had. Figured I'd be sitting in Chi-town til Tues sometime waiting, but have already got a shorty into Ohio that picks up this evening not too far to the east and drops in the morning.

So Im headed to the Frosty Mug Drive In and then a slow drive along the lake and IN Dunes Natl Lakeshore etc.

Not a bad Labor Day after all.

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day and that Sept kicks a**!

I have found generally those that work at it and keep the faith....in the end, things have a way of working out...

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home in Monroe, MI. Off the next couple weeks for my wedding and honeymoon.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2