September locations

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Newark, NJ to Davenport, IA.
Now sitting at the rest area to catch my breath.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Went back in service after visiting the chiropractor and got a load from Smithfield, PA to Wayne, PA. Dropped and sitting at the hook at Carneys Point, NJ. Hoping to get out of here by Friday

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still at home.
Went back in service this morning as a solo (for the first time) on the flat rate program.
Did not get any load offers.
As a team we usually get dispatched right away.
So far I am not impressed.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Still at home.
Went back in service this morning as a solo (for the first time) on the flat rate program.
Did not get any load offers.
As a team we usually get dispatched right away.
So far I am not impressed.

That is not good. I wonder if they can't find short loads for you, or they just don't bother.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
That is not good. I wonder if they can't find short loads for you, or they just don't bother.

Most of the flat rate trucks are solos (I think).
It might just be because I'm in Florida and freight out of Florida has always been slow.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Still here in California. The van just needs two new front tires and an alignment. Then it is going to be time for me to start looking for that 2000 mile run back into expediter country. I almost had my first load as a small carrier yesterday but it fell through. That load was going to pay me 500 dollars for 337 loaded miles, and even after 300 miles of deadhead for a one way trip, all miles would have paid 80 cents. I guess my price was a little bit too high for their customer! I hope I can make some decent cash before the end of the year so that I can sit back in Jan and Feb again and watch the ice melt!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey OVM and Scott, I just got approved as a non-bonded Canadian carrier yesterday afternoon. I got the email from the Canadian government and have received my four digit carrier code. You load one Canada boys better watch out. I'm coming north to claim to ice roads and the non-ice roads this year!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Did one load today Mechanicsburg, PA over to Farmingdale, NJ. Waiting to pick up a load for tomorrow going from Carlstadt, NJ to Elkhart, IN for a Monday delivery. Bored right now. Blah!

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Got one from robbinsville, nj to Indianapolis, in. 680miles. Slow week. 2nd load only

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting here in my usual spot at the TA. In NJ off 80 waiting til tomorrow.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317335510.264315.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317335510.264315.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 34

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got my first load this week yesterday from Dallas to Bessemer, Al.. Now no calls yet for today. It has slowed down a lot in the last month.

Would like a weekend run, but it looks like I'm going to be stuck in Birmingham for the weekend.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Delivered in indianapolis, IN in the morning. Got a load from Ft. Wayne, IN to Charlotte, NC. Going home