September locations

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Delivered in marshal il moved to Indy got a load from Rensselaer, IN to denison tx. 844 loaded

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Too bad it's not October or you could have checked out the local Turtle Fest in Inverness, FL. I used to live in Floral City, now in Ohio. They've got s good biker bar called Sleepy Hollow near there and on Sundays they have a live band and a cookout. Great food too! There's room to park if u feel like bobtailing it (if you're still there this weekend of course!).

OH I HOPE I am not here for the weekend. Can't bobtail in a straight truck. The Turtle Fest sounded like FUN!

Monty

Expert Expediter
You may regret that Texas load ..... I unloaded in Brownsville, gave them all day Mondy to load me. Nothing.

Deaheaded to Houston for Tuesday and Wendesday, nothing.

Now I am at the Flying J south of Dallas, 14 vans here. 4 aree Landstar.

Folks say they have been here 4-5 days ....

After rush hour I'll head on north .... go up to Oklahoma and see the kids.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Well that would be a bummer to get stuck out here. Just delivered heading to the loves in McKinney

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the J in Peculiar, mo. its close enough to KC and alot cleaner and Quieter than the STINKHOLE J on front street in KC.:)

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Took a nice 7hr nap and now going to pickup from Dallas to Indiana. 850 miles. I guess I'm not gonna be spending my weekend in tx

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
d_b1486 wrote:

Took a nice 7hr nap and now going to pickup from Dallas to Indiana. 850 miles. I guess I'm not gonna be spending my weekend in tx

Just showes you that there are loads out of TX all the time...I never worry about going down there, LOL, most of the time a load out of TX is a long good paying run....

d_b1486

Active Expediter
It actually pays alittle less then normal, .08 cents only, but that's the only call all day except a short from Dallas to ft worth, so I'm ok. Better than sitting all weened maybe.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Home tending to a very sore tailbone :D I lost my footing on some very slick steps at home last week. My tailbone still seems to be rather upset about it. Dr. Highway Star is telling me I need to get it xray'd. Maybe tomorrow. :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
don't want to start a new thread but how many miles can I realisticaly / legally log in 10 hours?

In the full 11 hours of driving time you can easily show 660 miles (60mph x 11hours) but you can show an average speed of 2 to 3 mph under the posted speed limit but that can look bad.Any stops you make are better if they are done at a 7 minute mark into the 15 min block. An example is if you stop at 6:07 you legally have to say you stopped at 6:00 which gives you the 7 extra minutes. It also would mean you want to start driving on the 8th min at 6:08 you legally need to show you started at 6:15 which again gives you another 7 minutes.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App