September locations... Farewell summer of '13

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, after making my delivery in Tampa Tuesday morning, I went home to Lakeland and have been here ever since. I know there isn't much coming out of Florida, but this is nuts. At least im at home, getting to knock a few things off of the honey do list but need to get back out and make some money. Looks like I am going to DH back to Ohio, again.....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Well, after making my delivery in Tampa Tuesday morning, I went home to Lakeland and have been here ever since. I know there isn't much coming out of Florida, but this is nuts. At least im at home, getting to knock a few things off of the honey do list but need to get back out and make some money. Looks like I am going to DH back to Ohio, again.....

I turned down 2 runs to Florida this week, not going to get me down there!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, I've only gotten 3 loads back out of Florida.
JAX after dropping JAX.
Orlando after Orlando.
St Augustine after Orlando.
Nothing after Eglin AFB.
Nothing after Pensacola.
Nothing after Panama City.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, had a great week off and now this week has been crazy. Gotten load offers everyday, but they have all cancelled. In AL now and if nothing comes up going to be DHING back to the house.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I guess I'm gonna shut it down at the house for the night. When I deliver in Olive Branch,MS I'll have 6,686 miles for the month so far.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Yep. Hanging at Cumberland, Maine Travel Plaza watching it rain. Good sleeping weather though!

I'm a little ways north of you and it says it will be a low of 42 on Saturday, hope you have a blanket.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dropping off band gear at a music festival in Rochester Hills, MI. Then picking up in Livonia going to Nashvegas, TN

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
On my way from San Antonio,tx to cockeysville,md del Monday. Then pu in New Jersey and del Monday afternoon to new haven,ct

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
so you are going to Dallas instead?......LMAO

uploadfromtaptalk1379147899118.jpg.......:D

Learned my lesson, staying in this circle from now on.
a9uga2u8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in the Home Depot parking lot on Schoolcraft Rd. in Livonia, MI til 23:00 sun nite then pick up going to Nashvegas, TN YEE HAW!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in the Home Depot parking lot on Schoolcraft Rd. in Livonia, MI til 23:00 sun nite then pick up going to Nashvegas, TN YEE HAW!!

smiley.jpeg
OMG! I just left that store! Dang, ya could have bought me breakfast. LOL.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Booked on Findlay to Chicago for late Monday morning.
Maybe I'll take my new birthday (9/17) generator!! Wifey got me a Hyundai HY2000si. This thing is pretty dang quiet. Maybe I pack a heater too. LOL!!

TonyD

Active Expediter
Acquitted good luck in Vegas. Hope you win some money. We were there over July 4th. Ended up dh to California.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EO Forums mobile app

TonyD

Active Expediter
I must have been blurry eyed when I read that last one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EO Forums mobile app