September 2010 Locations

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Wow, I'm first. In the eastern time zone anyway.

At work in Traverse City, still thinking about going on the road.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
At Petro Atlanta Ga.Spent weekend in Apopka Fl with truck in shop at Freightliner,Looks like I have a new Co Driver,he goes to orientation next Tuesday

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cleveland Ohio sitting at a dock,7am pick up,shipping dosen't open till 8am???

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Fayetteville, NC where it's just stupid hot. I need to go to Laredo to cool off.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just woke up from an all nighter from Chicago to Ypsilanti, Michigan...Lookin for some mo...lol....P.U. in Brazil, Indiana to Warren, Michigan Then met Xiggi for lunch P.U. in Port Huron, Michigan to Saline, Michigan Than deadheaded home for the weekend...Monday found out the water pump was jacked up so monday mornin went up to Columbus, Ohio to get that fixed...Yesterday P.U. in Saint Mary's, Ohio to Chicago, Illinois then the overnight load last night...:D I'll brag about pay per mile if it continues to stay consistant...But if it is it is the highest i've ever heard of...:eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got another one Lapeer, Michigan to Greeneville, Tennessee 607 miles...MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY...........MONEY!!! :D It feels so good to finally be happy again...Thank you to all who are involved in making this happen...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dead headed down to Houston from Dallas. Pick up a load here tomorrow headed for Indy, then home. VERY busy week next week. Lots of truck work, doctor stuff and the Pointe Mouillie Waterfowl Festival and 63rd Michigan Duck Hunters Tournament!! Nothing like good fun and good friends!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so goes my summer so far..Left Warrenton MO and 3 hours later they DH xiggi outta Oak Grove to Columbia for a 719 mile trot...grrrrrr

I'll take patience for $1,000 Alex.....:eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Van Wert Oh...headin for home and OOS and for the birth of my 1st Grand child, Hayden Friday morning....:D

Cheri, that Continental plant in Sequin does a crap load of expedite loads to the detroit / toledo area daily....might be worth your carrier making a call....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks Chef - Detroit area would be cool, as I wanna go home for the holiday weekend.
Delivered to the unfinished Caterpillar plant, it's at exit 607 [SR 46] off 10. Since it won't be open till next year, it doesn't officially exist yet, and was hard to find in the dark!