semi's

finbar1

Expert Expediter
Can anyone tell me any good companys that hire on tractor's for expiditing? Do they supply the trailors etc... and can I make money with this kind of equipment without my own trailor? Any input would be helpful, thx

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter
Try the folks at CRST 1-877-612-2778. They have several divisions Van,flat,ref. I kinda like ths program at Conway Now 1-800-950-7670. I haven't gone to either on yet but if the guy I'm hauling with now gets to slow.....

Life is what happens to you while your busy makeing other plans.

msdelaware

Expert Expediter
:D Try Landstar Express America, they have tractor trailers, plus you can get freight from all the sister companies,ie; Inway, Ranger, Ligon,ect. via the Landstar website.

Twistoff

Expert Expediter
I have to agree with msdelaware. Landstar Express America has the best opportunities for Tractor Trailers to be successful.

bojangles1

Expert Expediter
TST Expedited has two openings for semi's. They supply the trailer, pay for permits and tolls. Pay is $1.00 per mile for all miles, empty or loaded. Average will be 3000 to 3500 per week. Call 1-800-265-5022 and ask for Steve Wayvon. Most of the freight hauled by semi's is air freight or computers. No touch freight. Mention my unit number when you call, 17256.