Scary picture from Facebook- Reminder to do your pretrip every time!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do Your Pretrip.jpg

I shudder to think what would've happened if the crew hadn't done their pretrip :(

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Where the hell does a kid that age wonder in to a electric company lot without a parent? Well I'll look for kids in my wheel well before leaving tonight. If they are in the back they are along for a ride lol.

But seriously I question the parents.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Seriously... this should be put out there to Truckers News, LandLine, and OverDrive. As well as be spread out on FaceBook to as many as possible. That kid looks terrified- as if it was literally crammed into that spot. I question the parents/care givers as well.

BigBusBob

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where the hell does a kid that age wonder in to a electric company lot without a parent? Well I'll look for kids in my wheel well before leaving tonight. If they are in the back they are along for a ride lol.

But seriously I question the parents.

Mayfield Express

Didn't say it was a company lot. They could have been working near homes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Didn't say it was a company lot. They could have been working near homes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Still xiggi would you let your kid that size play without supervision out of the yard? My back yard is fenced in and my son doesn't go out unless mom or myself accompany him.

Mayfield Express

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The picture is bs . I don't belive a second from this story...

I thought I was the only one that thinks it is BS. If you are a worker and find a crying child stuck in your wheel well why would you take a picture?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
I too feel it is a staged picture. It was probably made to be used in a safety program for a company that has lots of trucks. But it is a good reminder for all of us to see.

Last edited: