satelite dish for sterling express cruiser

NEVERHOME247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Anyone out there have a satelite dish install on there Express Cruiser? This is the Bentz Sleeper with the recess in the top of the roof. If anyone has had a dish installed on this unit. What type of dish did you get and who installed it? thanks

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
TRac Star in Orlando makes a nice unit and they can tell you were to have it installed as well. Good luck....Also Bentz can install the unit.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We have a low tech crankup dish,bought from Camping World and installed by Bentz. Unit was less than $200.00.Camping World also installs them.

Works great,I can lock on the satelite in less than a minute.Of course you cant watch going down the highway.Personally I dont want to be tempted to watch when I should be sleeping.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is it true you can add it to your home contract and it's only about $6 a month more for dish in the truck?

Leo Bricker
OOIDA 677319
truck 4958
73's K5LDB
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just use one of the recievers in your house. It will work in your truck as well. We did for years and had no problems.

Davekc

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Another thing about sattelite TV in your truck.You can apply for a waiver to recieve the major networks.I.E. ABC,CBS,NBC,Fox.

You send in a copy of your CDL and truck registration.It cost about $5.00 extra per month.(I dont think this would work if you are making an addition to your home acct.)

GUNSLINGER

Expert Expediter
We just did one of the low profile units here at FOK last week and it looks great. The cost was around $3500 installed. Give me a call for details> Jon Mosier 800-241-0138.