safe guard your password

suganut

Rookie Expediter
safe guard your password. there's a crook out here amongst us and he tends to use the words like fair, 25 percent, fair miles and things of this nature on top of he doesn't care to drive at night. If you asked him about this he would tell you that he hired you to drive nights yeah he'll run around town all day shopping for his girlfriend shopping for everybody else and when it comes time for him to drive he wants to now log in under your number to prevent you from driving during daylight hours since it is already expired. Chances are you won't a contract in writing, but a verbal is just as enforceable.

There good owners out here though. I was about to say to hell with it, then I got a call from an owner I had only talked to by txt and phone. And he took me on with him, gave me the truck and said go run. His wife gave me the contract and when I read it, I signed it with pleasure. Now I can afford food, fuel, and to eat out here. On my 3rd day sitting, still not starving. Just bored. You can get 400 a wk at home with OT at most companies and still be home.