Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
good to hear that rene' doing ok, will keep her in our pray's
take care

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You know, this thread is a testimodial to all of us on EO. This is the longest thread that has gone on and it is 100% positive. It shows the high regard that we all share for Terry and Rene plus any other members that might also be going through a difficult time.

We have shown that we are a caring community of individuals who will be there for each other should the need arise..

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I agree, well said Rich. You have to admit we are all talking about an amazing couple and a inspiration to us all. We sure appreciate all there help.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Unless your first post is a rambling sob story, that ends with a request for every member to send you a dollar...in which case, we are a community of wickedly witty people!
Which could be a small gift to speed Rene's recovery, too - laughter truly is an amazing medicine, and I hope Rene gets as much of it as she can take! :) :) :)

jmead

Expert Expediter
Terry,
Thanks for sharing your story. As you know, the team in McDonough's been rootin' for Rene.

The positive of all this (aside from the obvious success of the surgery) is the friendships that have blossomed.

Get her better and head on south! We're waiting for you.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
RichM wrote:
>You know, this thread is a testimodial to all of us on EO.
>This is the longest thread that has gone on and it is 100%
>positive. It shows the high regard that we all share for
>Terry and Rene plus any other members that might also be
>going through a difficult time.
>
>We have shown that we are a caring community of individuals
>who will be there for each other should the need arise..

Rich, I couldn't have said it better. As I've said before in the Mod Forum, I have come to realize in the past few weeks, that tho folks may not agree on every little issue, when the chips are down... those disagreements are put aside. Then it turns out, the people who you least expect... are in your corner.

Things like this make me proud to be a small part of this group.

Terry,
Glad to hear the positive progress report. As always, you and she will still be in our prayers, and as you know, we do understand.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

The Strength of The Great, is found in their Restraint.

-------------------

---------

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Dale,

Hear, Hear - I second what you said about RichM or would that be a third.

Never the less - it's wonderful to see the Internet in action.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

miko

Expert Expediter
Just peeked in here after a while.
I would like to wish Rene all the best with her surgery and recovery!
My wife had faced a simular situation a while back, and thats also part of why I am more focused on local runs instead of going out that much.
Her care and well beeing was and is more important than the job.
I cincere hope the best for her!

Miko
O/O
3 yrs OTR
6 mth LOC

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Terry, I just got home and read the Great News. Thank God for our Prayers were answered. Rene will be fine and with all of us for many years to come. Take Care my Friend. hope to see you both again very soon......Butch.:D :D :D :D

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Rene' and I just returned from the surgeon's office with a pathology report that shows the tissues surrounding the removed cancers are negative for cancer. The lymph nodes that were removed are also negative which indicates that her cancer had not spread through the lymph gland to other parts of the body.

We are convinced that this great news that Rene' is now cancer free is a direct result of all of the energy she has received through prayer and other positive support from our relatives, friends and our extended family in the expediting community. You folks on EO are the best of the best and we'll be forever thankful for your cards, gifts and flowers.

Thanking you all,

Terry and Rene'

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That is good news for sure. The cold ones are on me:9

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Terry,

Thank you! I think all this well wishing is just an example of how much folks appreciate you and Rene for all the good information and leadership that you have contributed to this industry!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
great news, and still keep ya in pray's

tom tinker

Expert Expediter
Terry thank you for keeping the up dates going. Rene I was relived to hear the first news now I'm elated to hear this. I didn't ask Cheri how to spell elated either.
A big thanks to God and all the prayers. Sincerely Tom Tinker;) :7 ;-)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is the excellent report we were all looking for. Congratulations and keep the good reports coming to us!

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.