Question about bolt

mikeangel

Seasoned Expediter
Can somebody out there that drives for bolt tell me If they accept solo straight truck drivers and do you have to be an o/o, or can you drive for someone else? Thinking about leaving panther and going to bolt because panther doesn't take solo straight truck drivers. Any feed back would be appreciated

mikeangel

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks chefdennis. I talked to anne and she told me they do have solo's I already filled out an online application and she's checking my back ground now. Thanks a lot hope to see you on the road.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I can't really say one way or another about Bolt, But I can say that as I was looking to sign on with a Company i spoke to Anne at Bolt and she was right up front with me. At first I had my doubts until I run across a Bolt Driver of a "D" Truck at the Petro in Stoney Ridge Ohio and he pretty much verified everything she said to me....

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I can't really say a whole lot about Bolt, But when I was Looking to sign on to a Company I spoke to Anne who seemed sincere. At first I didn't really believe her but later on that day I was at the Petro Truck Stop in Stoney Ridge Ohio where I talked to a o/o who was leased to Bolt and he pretty much verified everything Anne had told me....

mikeangel

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for your reply. I talked to an Anne and she really seems to know her stuff. Panther Is an alright company, but there seems to be something a little shifty about them for example most times when I would get my settlements It would show that I took advances from my p.o.d I never took out advances I always had the money from my previous load to make the next one. I've also had other drivers tell me after I started they will try to get out of paying you.:mad:(