Q And A

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Do you really think freight is going as cheap as everyone is telling us or is it just another answer they have in their top pocket?
Reason I ask is, shippers are still telling me they have never paid as much as they are currently paying.. So I'm a wee bit confused here.:confused:

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Do you really think freight is going as cheap as everyone is telling us or is it just another answer they have in their top pocket?
Reason I ask is, shippers are still telling me they have never paid as much as they are currently paying.. So I'm a wee bit confused here.:confused:
If I try and answer your question in wich I don't know the answer to I will just confuse you even further.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I apologize, I forgot to mention that I will not know the answer to the majority of your questions. But let's have some fun and ask away.

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Appreciate you not confusing me anymore than I am. So let's try another q.
When loaded with a missload (not loaded propely)in a straight truck, can I let the air out of one side of the tires to balance the truck out?

Reactions: tknight

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When loaded with a missload (not loaded propely)in a straight truck, can I let the air out of one side of the tires to balance the truck out?
I have and it was cool. Riding down the road on 3 tires. Felt like a stuntman.

Reactions: uriykir

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I didn't realize straight truck tires had air in them but with that said my answer is absolutely.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

tknight

Veteran Expediter
If your truck has airside it should automatically keep itself Keven no matter how it's loaded