prestige expedite

samueltp2

Seasoned Expediter
Any one can give any info on prestige expedite i want to sign a vehicle with them but iam wondering about the way that they run their business om intrest in doing mostly local runs with them.....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I can let you know that we have never received a complaint about them. That's a good sign! Good luck!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My experience isn't recent or extensive, [one load w an O/O under her authority when we drove for ConWay Now], but it was positive - and I've seen Allen [owner] at several expediting events, which means he isn't hiding from anyone - that's a good sign, lol.
Don't know whether they can offer as many loads as you want, but they won't rip you off, at least.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you want local they got it,they also have a courier side,which claims to be the largest in the midwest, I believe they have 30 offices all over the midwest, the do have a web site which will give you plenty of info.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have only heard good things about them from their drivers. They never cheat people on pay and I hear Allen (if spelled properly) tells it like it is. He will not sugarcoat the current challenges that exist in this business. If I was going to be just an 0/0 again, I'd lease on with them. Good luck.

jrcase

Seasoned Expediter
I drove for them a few years ago and am currently in process of signing back with them again.

Allen Johnston is a solid guy and is a good manager (he is not the owner). The company fits my situation better than the larger ones I would say you can trust them.

O

OneMan

Pros:
You can work with other carriers/brokers while with them.
Weekly settlements.

Cons:
No advance pay/fuel card.
No paid empty miles.
Extra loooong waits.
No accounts-just load board bidding.

You better have a stack of money for your fuel, because you will need it in order to run loads for them.