President Limo Grounded

Brisco

Expert Expediter
After ridding Earth of that Terrorist last week, and how ticked off he knows Al Quaeda and the Taliban may be at him right now, I'm pretty sure that when that first CLANG came through that car that Obawa probably dropped a couple of #2's in his pants. :D

Also pretty sure the reason they blocked the scene with that black/grey van was so that he could change his undies in private real quick before he went on his way.

Besides that, look at that security surrounding the place. Not only do you see security right there on the scene, but look on the rooftops too. And, look wayyyy off in the background at that building with the tall chimney. There's someone standing on that steep roof and leaning against that chimney. :eek:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Before someone comes along and calls us names for enjoying this video, I will add that it would have been funny regardless of which president was in it....or maybe a movie star....or can you imagine the jokes had it been Oprah?? I know that regular limos aren't as heavy as this one but still......:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It looks like if that driver had started his turn early he would have not bottomed out.

I saw a VERY similar scene back in 1977. My parents came to England to visit us. We all went down to London to see the sights.

Carter was in town. We were on the side walk as his limo pulled out.

I behaved , I went into a "water closet" to throw up!@! :p

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I say who cares about the limo getting stuck just like i say who cares when MSNBC was making a big deal about 2 guys not waving back at former Pres Bush a few weeks ago