Preacher, get well soon!

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
From Preacher's post on another thread

"First, on Monday night / Tuesday morning, at around 2:30am I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital after having a heart attack. By 10:00am I was injected with dye up through my groin area and they discovered that I had a 100% blockage of my right coronary artery. They immediately did an angioplasty to open the blockage and implanted a stent into the artery. The procedure was a 100% success. I am very thankful to God that I didn't leave this world earlier than expected or need to have open heart surgery and a by-pass. I now have to get 2-3 weeks of rest with NO working in order to allow my heart to heal. I probably will not be able to go back to driving my rig for 3 weeks. I WILL be following the doctor's orders so that I can get back out on the road ASAP. I still need to earn a living and this will set me back at least 3 weeks. I don't want to do anything that would set me back any further, physically or financially."

Preacher,

Sorry to hear of the health problems. Of course, you have our best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery! Let us know of your progress, you're always welcome here.

Jeff Jensen

Preacher

Expert Expediter
Thanks Jeff. I'll be getting a couple of weeks of rest at least before going out on a load. I just wish I could do it out at my Colorado property!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
take care and will pray for a speedy recovier

payline

Expert Expediter
Take care and get well soon my friend, you are in everyones prayers, if there is anything I can do to help out let me know, were all here for you

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
Get well and get back with us soon. :+ :+ What the heck!! here's a couple more balloons to cheer you up. :+ :+ :+ :+

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Preacher,

We wish you a speedy recovery and are in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Mike and Cynthia

Kitty Litter and Ms Puss

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Get your stength back and do what the doctor tells you. There will still be plenty of frieght out there, and you´ll be stronger and more productive, when you return. Hope your feeling good , and not letting your downtime get to you. Take care. Get well.

ATCO

Expert Expediter
Preacher,
Glad to see you've made it through it... I hope you continue to get better and relax. Enjoy this vacation while you've got it... (If you can call it a vacation). All I can say is I hope you've got cable or Satalite Telivision, otherwise it'll be a long and boring recovery (I would assume)... PM, if you'd like, we can talk some more if you feel up to it...

Your Friend,
-Joe Bohannon
Bakersfield, CA
Wannabe

Preacher

Expert Expediter
Thanks everyone! I genuinely appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, and concerns. I am truly humbled by all of the responses. I will be taking it easy for a couple of weeks until I get a medical clearance from my doc. That will probably be around March 9-14.

You guys (and gals) are great! ;)

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You will know that you are getting better when she starts telling you to "fetch" or the all important "roll over"!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Listen to your wife and doc, and get well soon Preacher! You'll be in our prayers.

Dreamer