PICTURE CONTEST!!!

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Catfish, you are the winner!! Truck is at Henry's Truckstop/Alice's Restaurant, in Yocumtown,PA- Which is the Etters area. (I'll accept that). Congratulations!! I will E-mail you for your address so I can ship out your new flashlight. We thank everyone for playing in our contest! Might make next one a bit....easier?? Naaaaa!!!!:D
-Weave and the EO crew-

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>Catfish, you are the winner!!

Hey congratulations Catfish!!! Good going! My spouse truly thanks you too...he got real tired tonight looking for it.:7

-mcbride

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I've already got the next contest dreamed up- I hope you'll drive your husband nuts again trying to win it!
-Weave-
:7

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Hey way to go Catfish!!!! Mac, better tell hubby to suck it up, I doubt Weave is going to let any moss grow in getting the next pic up and running. Good Luck everyone.

BEAUTY MAY ONLY BE SKIN DEEP BUT UGLY IS TO THE BONE!! DD

catfish

Expert Expediter
hey, thanks for all the kind words, you guys! this contest is great, i hope you keep it going, and i must say, i really had to think long and hard to remember where it was that i saw that ol' freightshaker. it about drove me nuts, as i haven't been to that stop in a while. guess i just love them ol' trucks, dontcha know! i'm looking forward to the next contest. thanks again, catfish

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>I've already got the next contest dreamed up- I hope you'll
>drive your husband nuts again trying to win it!

oh nooooo...I may not be able to participate in the next one, this one almost put him over the edge! Bought a maglite today at Wal*Mart here in York though...:eek:

-mcbride