pics from alaskan trip

charlee

Seasoned Expediter
lol please move post to correct forum. thanks

These are soem of the wildlife pics from a recent load to alaska. It was pretty awesome and light all nite.

-charlee

Attachments

• alaska 048 (Small).jpg
    alaska 048 (Small).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 58
  • alaska 072 (Small).jpg
    alaska 072 (Small).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 50
  • alaska 013 (Small).jpg
    alaska 013 (Small).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Those pictures are very cool! One day it will be our turn to go there.

We still have not been lucky enough to be offered that elusive load to Alaska.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Nice pics, I would love to go up there one day. When you get a load up there is there a return load or do you have to deadhead out of there?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We took an Alaskan cruise of the inside passage for our honeymoon nearly 10 years ago, and have wanted to go back ever since. I highly recommend a trip up to Alaska. Next time I'd like to do one of the trips that takes you up to Denali.
We did all the fun excursions, helicopter ride up to a glacier where we then dog sledded, bicycle rides, off road Jeep and canoe adventure etc FUN FUN FUN
we also saw plenty of bears, caribou, bald eagles and other wildlife.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife and I live in Seward. Now that the trip is over can you tell what you hauled and where you deliverd.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Can you please furnish details on how you got the pic`s. was it by the road or in a park?

charlee

Seasoned Expediter
The load was LED lights from NC to Anchorage, AK.....they are changing out the streetlights.

As to the pictures I have over 150 taken and all from the side of the road.....yukon territory and british columbia are awesome because so many spots to pull over and take pics. None of the pics are in a park......The big bear did not like her pic being taken so much ..... she proceeded to walk rapidly towards me in my truck so I closed the door....some of the pics I got are very cool.