Pay toilets to make a come back.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Can you believe this? The US Federal government is considering a proposal to install pay-toilets at over 20,000 govt facilities inside the US. Supposedly, each unit will cost 25 cents to gain access, 25 cents for tissue paper and 25 cents to exit. Dollar bill change machines will be strategically located near most facilities. In keeping with politically correct trends favored by the current administration, all units will be unisex. Obama praised the idea as "thinking outside the box" and a final decision is expected by April 15th.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great idea! Good for them! That added revenue will be just the thing to repay the debt and fund Obamacare and the rest of the idiot's spending lunacy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you believe this? The US Federal government is considering a proposal to install pay-toilets at over 20,000 govt facilities inside the US. Supposedly, each unit will cost 25 cents to gain access, 25 cents for tissue paper and 25 cents to exit. Dollar bill change machines will be strategically located near most facilities. In keeping with politically correct trends favored by the current administration, all units will be unisex. Obama praised the idea as "thinking outside the box" and a final decision is expected by April 15th.

I can hear it now. A large number of people visiting government facilities are the poor or minorities. Because of this the idea of pay toilets would cause undo stress on these people and cannot be allowed unless we charge the wealthy 50 cents to cover the cost of those who cannot afford it.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like a crappy idea to me. ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app