Panther ?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Can't say. Haven't done a Nissan load since mid summer, too busy with the other kinds of loads.
Haven't heard anything lately but don't really follow the auto stuff.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Nissan used to contract with Panther exclusively for a while. Now Nissan outsources their loads to NLMI and all off the companies out there have a crack at them. I think it's been almost two years or so since NLMI picked up the contract. Panther still bids on the Nissan loads like everyone else does - they just don't get the first rite of refusal. I may be wrong here, and if I am please correct me.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I haven't done a Nissan load in a few years. As auto plants go, Nissan in Smyrna was an easy place to deliver to but way to many cargo vans waiting for loads out of Nashville.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I haven't done a Nissan load in a few years. As auto plants go, Nissan in Smyrna was an easy place to deliver to but way to many cargo vans waiting for loads out of Nashville.

Same with canton. I did a few Nissan loads in July with panther and had to move back to Memphis.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They still have Mercedes, did one the other day. Anyone run loads for VW up near Chattanooga ?