panther?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep...that is one of them. Another coming around the first of the month.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm not going to discredit Panther but, that is the last place I would put a C/Van even if I was driving it myself. You should PM Dave and pick his brain, he's been there a long time. Not to many owners on EO will speak positively about their program.

I will, as we have grown our fleet since coming to Panther and will be adding more trucks within the next few weeks. Panther has been GREAT for us and they want you to be successful. Some may say other wise. Last year we made what it would have taken us two years to do at our old carrier. As Davekc will tell you, if you work the system and learn how to get your own loads also. You will see your income go up as our has. Panther is a great company and we are happy to be partners with Panther.

We have never worried about needing anything with them. When we first came over from our old carrier we had a truck that needed a new clutch. We didn't have the money to fix it as we hadn't got our first settlement from Panther as of yet. I put the truck out of service and Panther called and ask why we was out of service. I told them why and the first thing that was said to me next was "how much money do you need to get the truck fixed", I told them and Panther loaded our owners card and the truck was back in service two days later.

I was blown away as our old carrier would have never done that unless you called and asked. It may have taken two days to find out if they would. So Panther does care about their drivers and owners.

Last edited:

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I had a Knoxville, Tn to Waterloo Wednesday night. We deliver there quite often, but I can't ever remember loading out of there.