panther suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Are you related to anyone on this board?

My post was the second post to this thread, so I am NOT the one that started the thread.

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Jim,

Sorry - I just moved this post for the Moderators to review it, it seems to me to be a "Drive-By-Posting".

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
You know, I think maybe EO should have a forum for post's that may be removed for those of us who would still like to read them. Some of us are big boys and girls now and like to decide for ourselves. As far as anything of a questionable nature, I doubt very much if anyone coming to this site is under 18 if not under 23. Just my opinion. Then those not wanting to see or read them don't have to.... but you know they will !!!

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
I thought drive by posting was when a person had not posted more than like ten times.

It is. The post in question was a first timer. It was the usual drive by: Blah blah blah...carrier sucks....blah blah blah.......it's their fault I'm sitting in BFE....blah blah blah......Pan**** sucks.....I hate my carrier.......they take too long to pay.....blah blah....they have sooooo much money they should pay me now.....blah blah blah. And then when we all see it and reply, they never respond again.

It's ok. I saw it. You didn't miss anything of substance.

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
It is. The post in question was a first timer. It was the usual drive by: Blah blah blah...carrier sucks....blah blah blah.......it's their fault I'm sitting in BFE....blah blah blah......Pan**** sucks.....I hate my carrier.......they take too long to pay.....blah blah....they have sooooo much money they should pay me now.....blah blah blah. And then when we all see it and reply, they never respond again.

It's ok. I saw it. You didn't miss anything of substance.

Thanks. I just saw jaminjim as the first post, and thought he posted it. Ya, I am sure I did not miss much if I want to hear whining, I will just buy a puppy. :D

ps. I am looking for a load to bfe :D

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
If I was going to type that I would have at least put an "s" on the last word. Yep the style reminded me of an eastern block writer.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Daveks , I don't like the jokes about the Russians, ok !!!!!!!!!!! you can said forvrr you want but what suck is suck now words about this , and be nice don't put russinas any where .

Falligator

Expert Expediter
My load from Dallas, TX to Lexington, Ky just cancelled. I've been sitting on it since Thursday. Anyone want to send me another load??? Oh well...I guess I'll just have to use my first out and get a load tomorrow sometime....maybe.....:DSince I'm deadheading to Tenn to get out of Texas. Texas is dead....nothing moving. Thank U George Bush!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just a quick observation. Apparently more accurate than I thought.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My load from Dallas, TX to Lexington, Ky just cancelled. I've been sitting on it since Thursday. Anyone want to send me another load??? Oh well...I guess I'll just have to use my first out and get a load tomorrow sometime....maybe.....:DSince I'm deadheading to Tenn to get out of Texas. Texas is dead....nothing moving. Thank U George Bush!
HELLO BY CHANCE DO YO DRIVE THE PANTHER VAN THAT LEFT DALLAS TODAY IF SO U MET ME AND I MET YOU WHEN I WAS TALKING TO A FEDEX VAN DRIVER THAT I HAD RUN ACROSS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO WHILE HE WAS IN MEMPHIS AR. ANY WAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR ENDEVERS. CHIN UP THERE IS ALWAYS MCAINE OR BETTER YET HILLARY YA RIGHT. BETTER GO WITH OBAMMA
:)

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
How come some posts are deemed inappropriate, but not anyone's avatar? I think that I've seen a particular avatar that seems more inappropriate than reading that someone is unhappy with their carrier. After all, this is not a dating site. I know some people may like it, but it seems that revealing pictures are not appropriate either...lol

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
How come some posts are deemed inappropriate, but not anyone's avatar? I think that I've seen a particular avatar that seems more inappropriate than reading that someone is unhappy with their carrier. After all, this is not a dating site. I know some people may like it, but it seems that revealing pictures are not appropriate either...lol

WOW.......have we had nudity here and I missed it??? LOL
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.