1. Expedite Expo The 15th Annual Expedite Expo is YOUR truck show. Join over 5,000 people this July 24 - 25 in Ohio who share one common interest - the expedite trucking industry. The 2015 Expo promises to be the best in our 15 year history! New exhibits, trucks, demonstrations, networking sessions and educational workshops will ensure that your time spent is profitable. Don’t miss this important event! July 24 - 25, 2015 Roberts Convention Centre, Wilmington, OH. REGISTER NOW!

Panther load board

Discussion in 'The Newbies Paradise Forum' started by bbrs2000, May 22, 2011.

1. bbrs2000

bbrs2000 New Recruit

I would like to log in to Panther load board.
    I have question about insurance ,have 1 000 000 liability and 100000 cargo.... I dont have hazmat endorsment.
    Can I still be approved to log in and use loadbord?

2. jimlookup

jimlookup Rookie Expediter

If you're wanting to bid on loads as a outside carrier you'll also need authority, a agreement, and more. Contact Panther and ask for their outside carrier package. You may be able to get Panther loads through other brokers, but, that's just another slice out of the pie.

3. pjjjjj

pjjjjj New Recruit

Many independents can't get (or afford, even if they could get) insured for hazmat. Panther will still accept you, assuming everything else is in order, and you have everything set up with them.