Panther Fuel Discounts :)

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Re: 1-800-494-3835

For those that do not this, this is the phone number you can call and insert the store number( found in the back of the road king magazine, or in the TA directory...its the 4 digit number to the right hand side of the location) to get the discounted fule price and the retail pump price for you to compare...there is a small pumping fee per gallon and then you comdata fees, so in the end you will pay about 1 to 1 1/2 cents more than this number will tell you.
These discounts are taken as soon as you complete the transaction and you will see the discounted price reflected in the top right hand corner of your receipt.

The number is 1-800-494-3835 call the number and follow the directions..it will lead you to savings...I have been using this program for about 4 years all the way from the Con-Way days, same number...same program...you Fed Ex guys call the number and see if it matches your program, I thinke it does, not for sure Steve never got back with me on the number you guys call......but it does work with Panther...BUT you have to use the comdata card in order to use the program . Any questions feel free to PM me.:)

Bruno, thats are number also,but with us the discount comes thru t check,and when I was at Con-Way Now,the number i called would get a Schneider person anser the phone,now its the TA computer

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!?!!? I HAD NO IDEA WE HAD UP TO .51 CENTS OFF PER GALLON PRICE AT TA DISCOUNTS I"M SUCH AN IDIOT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have thrown away thousands of dollars over the past few months if this is true. I'm calling panther on monday to find out about this.

no need in wasting your time they have no idea what the weather is doing outside their own windows at times...you have all the info you need right in front of you, look at some of you own receipts from the TA and you will see the discount, now you know how to track it and make money off it now...just call the number and insert then store number.....call several and see the differences in locations across town or across the street, I assure you there is a difference....pm me with any questions

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter

Bruno, thats are number also,but with us the discount comes thru t check,and when I was at Con-Way Now,the number i called would get a Schneider person anser the phone,now its the TA computer

I am not Bruno, but I know what you meant...good luck this week Steve,

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

If you are a Panther driver you need to be set up to log into the driver login webpage. On that page you select one of the tabs at the top marked reference or something like that. On it you find the T/A discount page to go to and get the hopefully current price. It is supposed to update daily but doesn't always. With it you don't have to make any phone calls or do anything except find the location you want to know about and then scan across to the column with the Panther price. Once in a while it's a killer discount and sometimes it's not anything to write home about. Most are .2x and .3x off the cash price though so definitely worth taking advantage of.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter

If you are a Panther driver you need to be set up to log into the driver login webpage. On that page you select one of the tabs at the top marked reference or something like that. On it you find the T/A discount page to go to and get the hopefully current price. It is supposed to update daily but doesn't always. With it you don't have to make any phone calls or do anything except find the location you want to know about and then scan across to the column with the Panther price. Once in a while it's a killer discount and sometimes it's not anything to write home about. Most are .2x and .3x off the cash price though so definitely worth taking advantage of.

That is assuming that everyone has internet acess at all times, whereas 99 percent of us have phone service 24/7 almost anywhere you go....we were using the website but it was updating about once a week and the phone updates once a day and gives you the price till midnight of that day...

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
Oh wow yeah I checked that out. What about petro and pilot? It says we only get around three to six cents off the posted price. Is it true that TA is giving up to 60 cents off and the others are only giving a few cents off? I dont get it...Also one more thing how does thiw work, you just fuel and yo udon't even have to let them know you're with panther? This means I've saved money on fuel when I fueled at TA and I didn't even know it?

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Oh wow yeah I checked that out. What about petro and pilot? It says we only get around three to six cents off the posted price. Is it true that TA is giving up to 60 cents off and the others are only giving a few cents off? I dont get it...Also one more thing how does thiw work, you just fuel and yo udon't even have to let them know you're with panther? This means I've saved money on fuel when I fueled at TA and I didn't even know it?
that correct look on a TA receipt just above the "reg posted prices and gal...ect and you will see the amounts charged to your card, you dont have to tell anyone anything, just use the comdata card, not comchecks or cash...YOU have to use the card.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
that correct look on a TA receipt just above the "reg posted prices and gal...ect and you will see the amounts charged to your card, you dont have to tell anyone anything, just use the comdata card, not comchecks or cash...YOU have to use the card.

You can see the charges when you buy fuel. Just look on your fuel ticket up in the right hand corner where it says net amount.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Our discounts are not shown on the receipt which is what causes some people at FCC to not realize they are getting the discount. The easiest way for us to see our discount is to log on to T-Chek's web site.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Our discounts are not shown on the receipt which is what causes some people at FCC to not realize they are getting the discount. The easiest way for us to see our discount is to log on to T-Chek's web site.
Steve wrote:
"my actual charges are less than whats posted on the corner of the receipt"

Now am I missing something or what? Steve can see his discounts on the receipt and you cant? or did I misread his post?:confused:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Steve wrote:
"my actual charges are less than whats posted on the corner of the receipt"

Now am I missing something or what? Steve can see his discounts on the receipt and you cant? or did I misread his post?:confused:
our receipts dont have that net price that you have.our receipts just show what the actual cost is

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The only major discount available is at T/A for either Panther or Fedex. Pilot and others give a few cents off only.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I seem to get the discount at TA even if I don't check the Web site or call the phone number.

(I say that, because I just had someone ask me if we have to call the number to get the discount.)

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I seem to get the discount at TA even if I don't check the Web site or call the phone number.

(I say that, because I just had someone ask me if we have to call the number to get the discount.)
You will get the discount but you will not know what is is till you pay for it...you use the number to call and check the prices, and price shop till you find the best price a little time spent checking prices can go a long way

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You get the discount as long as you use the Comdata card to pay. The only difference is if you will pass more than one T/A along your route and don't check you may buy at the higher priced location of the ones you pass.