Panther board question

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
Can any P2 drivers out there tell me what board you are on when your sitting in Blacksburg,Sc. One reason I ask is because I had delivered about 20 miles outside of Columbia, Sc. and after it showed I was on the Carlisle board, I moved up to Rock Hill and I was still on the Carlisle board and then up to Charlotte Nc. and still on that board. Just curious as to what board Blacksburg is. Also I can't believe from Columbia to Charlotte is the same board. At least were not prisoners to a parking lot anymore LOL.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Fr8..a few days ago we were sitting in Columbia, SC and showing on the Salley, SC board so I have no clue. Maybe they are "fixing" things again?:rolleyes:

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
Yeah possibly but it just makes it tough to make a decision out here trying to find the best place to go when you don't know what board to ask about. You can call dispatch but they don't know which boards are what either.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Louisville is back. And now there's an Auburn, KY board (about 16 miles NW of the trucks stops in Franklin).

iheartfaye

Expert Expediter
I noticed that over last Friday night/Saturday morning something changed. I live in Florence KY and would obviously show up on the Cincinnati Board whenever I was at home. At least since the Florence board disappeared and the Cincinnati board showed up a few months ago, that is.

Okay, I get home Friday night from a mini and I am 1st out on the Cincinnati Board. I wake up Saturday morning and check my board position and find out I am 1st out on the Paris, KY board which is 73 miles away. Cincinnati is 9 miles away, Paris is 73 miles away.

Ever since last Saturday I am now on the Paris KY board while at home. Now how is that going to reflect my status in the area that I am really running from?