Canada Panther ACE

iheartfaye

Expert Expediter
Okay, sometimes things in life make you wonder if you are really the biggest idiot around.

Back in mid-March Panther sent out a broadcast qc message stating that we were no longer using Adminserv-Livingston as our ACE provider and that 1) the documents would be updated on the website and 2) we would have the documents before we needed them (elusive as to how we would have them).

I immediately went online under References and found the link for ACE Clearance Docs. The item was recently updated but there was no attachment for the docs. On March 26th 3 new links were posted each stating to download the attached docs. THERE ARE NO ATTACHED DOCS!

I then sent an e-mail to Canada D. Y'all know who I am talking about. He is one of the few people who has never let me down from Seville. Good guy! He responded that he forwarded the e-mail to someone else and that that individual would make sure the site had the ACE docs and also send me an e-mail with the docs attached.

No e-mail. No docs on the site.

Has anyone found the supposed ACE documents on the site? I have looked everyday and they are not there. Do I need psychiatric help? Maybe an internet tutorial? Or maybe, they just really aren't there.