Status
Not open for further replies.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I can't help but wonder if there isn't maybe a little bit of classic overcompensation going on. Quite often those who rant and rave the longest, loudest and hardest against something are found to be engaging on the down-low the very things they rail on about.

I'm just sayin' :D

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I can't help but wonder if there isn't maybe a little bit of classic overcompensation going on. Quite often those who rant and rave the longest, loudest and hardest against something are found to be engaging on the down-low the very things they rail on about.

I'm just sayin' :D

The country is about to fall. Embracing :censoredsign:gotry will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. In addition, this is a no-doubt issue. If this were some moral gray area, it would be different. When our society is committing suicide over something this perverse, it's time to kick and scream, and leave fingernail tracks in the floorboards and door jamb. Wouldn't you put up the same fight if it were pedophilia or bestiality being embraced instead of :censoredsign:gotry? I should say, "Won't you?" because they are coming next, if the country survives giving God the finger this time.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The country is possibly about to fall but it won't be this issue that tops the list of causes.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The country is possibly about to fall but it won't be this issue that tops the list of causes.
It'll certainly be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Giving God the finger has consequences.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The country is about to fall. Embracing :censoredsign:gotry will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. In addition, this is a no-doubt issue. If this were some moral gray area, it would be different. When our society is committing suicide over something this perverse, it's time to kick and scream, and leave fingernail tracks in the floorboards and door jamb. Wouldn't you put up the same fight if it were pedophilia or bestiality being embraced instead of :censoredsign:gotry? I should say, "Won't you?" because they are coming next, if the country survives giving God the finger this time.
Dude calm down read Revelation all this is prophesy, God is still on the throne and He is still in control. The Word says when you see these things keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. If your concerned about homosexuals go to where they hang out and talk to them LOVINGLY about Jesus.
Oh and keep reading 1st Cor 13 .

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
AM: on the issues of pedophilia & bestiality, there is no comparison, as both parties are not consenting adults.
You believe there are consequences for "giving God the finger", but your beliefs don't rule my life.
PS If you take Acquitted's advice, would you let us know when & where you will be 'talking lovingly' to homosexuals? Pretty please?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to watch.
;)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[QUOTE
PS If you take Acquitted's advice, would you let us know when & where you will be 'talking lovingly' to homosexuals? Pretty please?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to watch. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE];)
[/QUOTE]
And if you drop your cell phone don't bend over to pick it up:eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just wanna tie his shoelaces together while he's talking lovingly to gay people - that's all. ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

History, and human nature, says you're wrong.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Dude calm down read Revelation all this is prophesy, God is still on the throne and He is still in control. The Word says when you see these things keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. If your concerned about homosexuals go to where they hang out and talk to them LOVINGLY about Jesus.
Oh and keep reading 1st Cor 13 .
No, the Revelation is not prophecy. It was prophecy before 70 AD when it was fulfilled.
When you withhold the truth from someone whose house is burning, you're doing them no favors. Jonah didn't keep his voice down at Nineveh. To do so would have been wrong.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, the Revelation is not prophecy. It was prophecy before 70 AD when it was fulfilled.
When you withhold the truth from someone whose house is burning, you're doing them no favors. Jonah didn't keep his voice down at Nineveh. To do so would have been wrong.
You got some wrong teaching from somewhere. But there are no rules man, there are no rules what you do you do out of love for your Father and your Savior.
God is not in heaven looking down waiting for someone to sin so he can hit them with A lightning bolt! I highly recomend you read 1st cor 13 and meditate on it.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
This is a new development, recent headlines over the last 3 months, with perverts citing :censoredsign: marriage/DOMA fight. New.

Boy if I was on here using the "N" word .the "C" word ....the moderators would be having a fit..so why is he allowed to KEEP using the 'F" word when referring to gays..and nobody says nothing...and amonger don't start in with " well that's what they are"..NO there people too!!!! ....that is there "N" word..so just because your bible says it wrong...that makes it okay for you to talk down to the them...HELLO WHAT ABOUT US MEMBERS WHO DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR BOOK... .I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE OPEN AND MARRY LIKE THE REST OF US...SO DONT CALL THEM THE F WORD!!!!!!!!! I I FIND IT OFFENSIVE ...

COME ON MODERATORS ..you ban me for standing up to a guy who was CLEARLY following me and my trucks..and he is allowed to keep SPEWING the f word...NICE...I'm sure in the EO RULES you can't use derogatory names..well ?.??????????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.