On a lighter note: Bohemian Rhapsody...

spongebox

Active Expediter
AIDS? Feeble minded people think only gay people die or contract AIDS, you know what's wrong with this world, its morons who think and believe this way...

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

spongebox

Active Expediter
Maybe I should re read the bible or go to church, I though it was wrong to judge others, and love thy neighbor? I guess only love thy neighbor if the neighbor is " a white middle aged man, republican and has money or power " hypocrisy at its very core

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Any further comments in this thread should only be made after viewing the video that started this thread, and they should kinda be about the video, rather than about the virtues of :censoredsign:gotry. This is the Loading Dock, not the Soapbox.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Any further comments in this thread should only be made after viewing the video that started this thread, and they should kinda be about the video, rather than about the virtues of :censoredsign:gotry. This is the Loading Dock, not the Soapbox.

:censoredsign:gotry,,,,,,,,,,,,roflmaofffffff I cant stop laughing,,,,thats a good one Turtle, lmao

spongebox

Active Expediter
The loading dock...hahaha no wonder I lost the topic, queen and Freddy Mercury great band and a great musician, regardless of the lifestyle he chose in his personal life.... and also a good video, hopefully I kept on topic enough for ya

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

Then you might want to speak with OP regarding his obsession with ":censoredsign:gotry" as he calls it. Somehow all of his posts revolve around it and never misses a chance to say he hates them. Me thinks he doth protest too much....
Now Scaramouche, Scaramouche! Will you do the fandango?!?

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Then you might want to speak with OP regarding his obsession with ":censoredsign:gotry" as he calls it. Somehow all of his posts revolve around it and never misses a chance to say he hates them. Me thinks he doth protest too much....
Now Scaramouche, Scaramouche! Will you do the fandango?!?
His post that started this thread didn't revolve around it. It was someone else who steered the thread in that direction. Amonger, much like Pavlov's Dog, simply reacted the only way he knows how. :D

As to the video, I think it's amazing. Not only were the voices spot on, but to be able to take such a classic song and then then inject so many different iconic musical styles into it without losing the essence of the song is borderline genius. To write variations on a theme is not all that difficult, but to do so within so many different musical styles is a very hard thing to do. And then add to that the many different vocal styles and impersonations, and it becomes a very impressive achievement.