ok this is a challenge ok

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
there is a lot of us on here from different companys being load1 , express 1 panther bolt and i guess a lot of others what i am suggesting is a ten pin bowling tourment a team from each company out there i know there is a lot who bowls i was once in a major tourment and continue bowling when ever i am sitting at weekends or evenings but to be fair i say each company out there hold a day the best score on that day from five bowlers and on a day in when ever they bowl in the EXPEDITERS TOURMENT WITH A NICE TROPHY IN THAT COMPANYS SHOW CASE FOR ONE YEAR ?
WOMBAT.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Could be fun if I bowled. How about a walleye tournament on Lake Erie? LOL!! Good idea. Keep "rolling them out"!! :D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well walleye is ok if you want frozen fishy i am thinking of nice warm bowling alley banners hanging up saying in this case LOAD 1 there is lots of excellent lanes out there being taylors lanes in mi etc erie lanes in erie pa but i think the worms are even hiding in this cold weather bzzzzzzzzz
wombat

ps a fee would be payable for trophy and the lanes

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
well walleye is ok if you want frozen fishy i am thinking of nice warm bowling alley banners hanging up saying in this case LOAD 1 there is lots of excellent lanes out there being taylors lanes in mi etc erie lanes in erie pa but i think the worms are even hiding in this cold weather bzzzzzzzzz
wombat

ps a fee would be payable for trophy and the lanes

LOL!! bowling MIGHT be better this time of year!! (not if you LOVE ice fishing!!) Bowl now, fish in July!! Just joshin with ya!! Sounds fun for those who bowl. I used too but the ole arther in the shoulders makes bowling hurt. Anyone every bowl duckpins? Anyone even REMEMBER duckpin bowling?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think Wombat52 is really on to something here. OK, all you bowlers, take him up on this!! OR ARE YOU ALL CHICKEN???

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
How about a walleye tournament on Lake Erie? LOL!! Good idea. Keep "rolling them out"!! :D

You make it a Walleye tourney and include the Detroit River. I'll be the sneaky guy in the 16fter pullin wire.........:D Of course I'll be on the north end by the water intake or possibly as far down as Zug but no further........:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You make it a Walleye tourney and include the Detroit River. I'll be the sneaky guy in the 16fter pullin wire.........:D Of course I'll be on the north end by the water intake or possibly as far down as Zug but no further........:)

"Knuckle Dragger" eh? LOL!! I vertical jig out there. I have a very special rock. It is on the West bank, below the "Candy Stacks", about halfway down between the Edison "marina" and Humbug.

When I was sorta fishing semi-pro out there I would take 60, number ones only, off that rock every year, then stop. That was all the wife and I could use in a season. I have been fishing that rock since 1958, when I was 7. Raised in Riverview I was, been fishin out there since I could walk.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Im no good at bowling. I think my top game was 125 if I can remember right lol.

Or we can have a shooting tournament. That is something im pretty decent at.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Im no good at bowling. I think my top game was 125 if I can remember right lol.

Or we can have a shooting tournament. That is something im pretty decent at.

Rifle? Handgun? Shotgun? Archery? I belong to Monroe Rod and Gun Club, we could work something out!! We have 25, 50 and 100 yard rifle ranges, skeet, trap and archery. We shoot handguns on the 25 yard range.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Rifle? Handgun? Shotgun? Archery? I belong to Monroe Rod and Gun Club, we could work something out!! We have 25, 50 and 100 yard rifle ranges, skeet, trap and archery. We shoot handguns on the 25 yard range.

Do you have sporting clays or shoot bowling pins with pistols?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you have sporting clays or shoot bowling pins with pistols?

Nope, wish we did. Not enough property for sporting clays. Have to save the bowling pins for Wombat52's bowling turney!! :p

Where are all the bowlers? Hey Wombat52, it may take a "Double Dog Dare" to get them to come out of the corners!!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
We could do pistol or rifle bowling. Each person gets 5 bullets and you have to knock down as much as you can and record the score.