ok im in Conesville OHIIYAaaa....... which way do I go??

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
ha...
good morning and happy new yrs EO folks........
im in some out in the middle of no where town called...... Conesville OH..
think its says im 163 miles from pitts burgers and about 100 or so from columbus....
my board stats say im 2nd truck and 0 loads in this ahhhhhh area...... lol
i can stay parked here for a awhile.... and i have a full 11hrs for driving today annnnnnnnnnd its Friday to boot.
soooooooooooo what would YOU do..???????

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I went back in service a few hours ago and got a paid empty move, $142.20 to Toronto. I'm at home in Minneapolis. Number 1/1. What should I do?

Morningstar, I'm in a van but apparently they need help in Toronto! You may want to ask for an empty move.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morningstar, of the 33 boards within a 300 mile radius of Minneapolis, excuse me, I mean Loretto, MN; all are showing 0 loads a day. This could be due to loads averaged over the holidays or everything started at zero for 2009. So you may be on a board that has 1 or 2 loads a day but is showing 0.

I'll see you in Toronto, eh?

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
today is saturday,not likely to get a load,but, you are 71miles to Columbus and 66 miles to Canton its not a very hard choice just dead head to where you feel you will get loaded monday

barney

Expert Expediter
I always had good luck at Washington Court House, Oh. That was with FECC. Close enough to Cinci. Columbus and Dayton. Never stayed there more than 6 hours without a load.