October Locations And Other Chit Chat

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Almost missed it!

Happy Birthday Girl! Hope it was a good one! :)
Awwww...thank you very much JuJu! I know it will be a Good One!
Just emptied west of Columbus, am officially 57 and need to find a place to sleep. Been driving since 9:30 this morning so I'm ready to snooze!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awwww...thank you very much JuJu! I know it will be a Good One!
Just emptied west of Columbus, am officially 57 and need to find a place to sleep. Been driving since 9:30 this morning so I'm ready to snooze!
Hey there:) Wishing you a wonderful Birthday!
:happyhappy:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Happy (belated?) birthday Lisa. I was 49 just like you once! Make sure Maggie gets a piece of cake.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy (belated?) birthday Lisa. I was 49 just like you once! Make sure Maggie gets a piece of cake.
Thank you much Don...it's today the 2nd...just waking up! I will make sure Maggie gets a slice of the pumpkin pie I'm baking tomorrow! Yep, I feel 49 and am very, very happy turning 57!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
G'Morning gang! Nice birthday card from EO vandriver..

Oh what to do today...pretty chilly outside with a brisk wind. I feel my dusting gloves coming out..think I'll do like Ken does and just run one finger thru the dust and leave it at that! LOL

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Carlisle Pa at the J. Day 2 with only a call from dispatch telling me they are trying to get me out. Am the only truck here for my co. Will stay the day and see what happens. Hopefully I won't have to dh out.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Carlisle Pa at the J. Day 2 with only a call from dispatch telling me they are trying to get me out. Am the only truck here for my co. Will stay the day and see what happens. Hopefully I won't have to dh out.
That used to be a dead spot for Ken back in the day..good luck!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
G'Morning gang! Nice birthday card from EO vandriver..

Oh what to do today...pretty chilly outside with a brisk wind. I feel my dusting gloves coming out..think I'll do like Ken does and just run one finger thru the dust and leave it at that! LOL
Gooood morning....you crack me up JuJu....thx for that plus some!
..and YES, that EO Staff BDay Card was a Special Surprise!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crossing fingers, toes. Arms n legs for Ya!

Reactions: Treadmill