October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
......hunting for food and a place to sleep.
cc2011-fa-destroys-01.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I located a Burger King and I really love their Grilled Chicken, Apple, Cranberry Salad with Ranch Dressing so I'm in my Sprinter eating when in flys this Officer, party lights on and blocks the Car in. WHOO Hoo! I've got some excitement to watch like in a Movie! Oh Boy! Checked his License, now gone.
Haha, too funny....That's right Ragman....I'm the Bald Hunter/Gatherer with Breasts and Pregnant out front in line! Can do it all! Have yet to purchase and Register my Assault Rifle though! ;D

Last edited:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I still put my hotdogs in a bun when I eat them. When I'm feeling like the upper echelon, I top my hotdog with sweet relish, mustard, and ketchup. Man, I bet OVM thinks he's eating Filet Mignon when he has a Coney Dog! lol

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hopefully San Antonio will be better to get back out from, what is all y'all experience?
if I deliver to Laredo on a Friday, 50 % of the time I have to wait over the weekend to get a Load back up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Illinois. Sometimes if I deliver during the week, I may have a load by the end of the following day. The longest I have waited in 4 1/2 years with Bolt in Laredo is 4 1/2 days. And that was only once (2 of those days were Saturday and Sunday).

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
if I deliver to Laredo on a Friday, 50 % of the time I have to wait over the weekend to get a Load back up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Illinois. Sometimes if I deliver during the week, I may have a load by the end of the following day. The longest I have waited in 4 1/2 years with Bolt in Laredo is 4 1/2 days. And that was only once (2 of those days were Saturday and Sunday).
to their credit....Bolt has been doing this a long time....they have lots of their own customers.....loads that aren't off any load board....

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
to their credit....Bolt has been doing this a long time....they have lots of their own customers.....loads that aren't off any load board....
Of Course Ken. Every Carrier is a little different. :rolleyes:
Correct, which is why I answered WornOut's question. He also drives for Bolt.
I just head to Bolt's Docks and wait in the Driver's Lounge For the Freight to come across the Border or pick up at one of the surrounding warehouses... if it's a weekday.
Love going to Lake Casa Blanca and conversing with/watching the vacationers and fisher people.

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of Course Ken. Every Carrier is a little different. :rolleyes:
Correct, which is why I answered WornOut's question. He also drives for Bolt.
I was just saying....nothing more....SOME others have no clue how things really work....they'll say things like "hey that carrier gets loads"...or "they seem to get out"....
the experience of Bolt is a positive factor....:)

I also didn't know he was a Bolthead!! LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We're all just PEOPLE who drive for a living.
I surely hope people don't judge a person for WHO they are Contracted on with.
Pretty sad if so. Makes no matter to me. I enjoy a person for them, for who they are heart and mind.
There's a lot of Carriers and a lot of Freight from different Customers. Who gets it isn't up to me.
What I do to feed myself does not define who I am. Far, far from it.
I do enjoy driving, very much.... operating...always have, whether it was grandpas tractor, my '96 5 Speed 300ZX at home, my '97 Electra Glide, TT, a motor boat or this Sprinter. Just sayin is all.