October location...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Our carrier is open 24/7/365. But not all the customers are, so the freight will be less on monday. Couple that with being in a slow area on a good day and there you have it.

I have a load on my truck, I picked up Friday evening to be delivered Monday morning up in Coldwater, Mi. So here I am at home :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got to my pickup in McAllen, the place had no ramp for vans....with the help of a burly Expedite Sprinter driver and the dock guy, we were able to hand load 2 250 lb skids....then the other drivers load came in, so again we hand loaded his load from one van to his sprinter...Thanks TJP!!!!

Also met Hondaking at the "J" in Laredo yesterday.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We got our truck fixed in KC, then took a load from Des Moines to Jackson, MN and were predispatched to one going from Orange City, IA to Cedar Rapids. Now we are at the Iowa 80 truck stop. It was snowing here this morning when we woke up. :(

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We got our truck fixed in KC, then took a load from Des Moines to Jackson, MN and were predispatched to one going from Orange City, IA to Cedar Rapids. Now we are at the Iowa 80 truck stop. It was snowing here this morning when we woke up.

Say it isn't so:eek::eek::eek:
I don't wany to see that four letter word till at least Dec. 15th :cool:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Say it isn't so:eek: I don't wany to see that four letter word till at least Dec. 15th :cool:

I can "say" it isn't so, but that won't make it true. Will it be better if I make it a 6 letter word? Snooow! lol On a positive note though, it didn't snooow for very long and none stuck. ;)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Walton, went to Kentwood, MI, Grand Rapids to.........Battle Creek....ooooooo.
Then Battle Creek to Osceola, AR...OOOOOOOOOOOOO! @ home now yeah, wife is in Columbia, MO...booooooo!

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Here I sit at the house in good old W. Michigan. Yep I am back. Had a great spring doing oil well rework and a better summer pickin the beans. I saw a lot of expeditors on tollway 80/90 in Indiana. From the sounds of it things are lil bit busier than late winter. Its good to be back, I need to put some miles behind me. See ya'll on the road this week:D

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
great meeting ya chef!!!shortly after you went to bed i picked up across the street and going to princeton indiana...guess the dead heading paid off ...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ChefDennis nice meeting you down there in Mcallen...No problem helpin you get you load into your truck...Also thanks in return for helping me also...Im at a rest area about 280 miles outside of El Paso right now....Headed to Nogales, AZ!!! Have a safe trip everyone...Jenny I need to get your sis' number...LOL J/K :D

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Sitting here at the J in San Antonio, FL and I agree with Youngsamuel, someone forgot to tell Florida that it was FALL! Temperatures in the mid 90's and humidity so high everything is wet.
Headed north this evening, so in a few days we'll be complaining about the cold. :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
SD needs to do what MS did a few years back. They had a sunshine pipe line installed to pipe in the sun.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The heck of it is, we have the sun....as one of our neighbors would say...it's that ****ed Canadian air pushing in.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the house. Have a couple of chores to do today and have to get the winter clothes we forgot to pack last time we were home. I hope to get a duck hunt in tomorrow then back at it on Tues.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
YEP!!! And ALL of that "heat" comes from the decaying B.S. that those in Washington "Deposit" daily!!! :p That city is without a doubt the biggest "Crock" that ever exsisted ANYWHERE on the face of this earth ANYTIME in history. Other than that it is ok. :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats why SD is so cold....caught between a trough of hot air in the east and the hot air in the left coast!!....the cold comes right down the middle...no wonder we have climate change....never in history has NA had so much hot air produced at one time!:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the top of Gem Mountain NC!! Spruce Pine NC a half hour ride up a road I wouldn't bring a mule up let alone a jackazz like me!! BUT there IS a Wally World up here! Don't ever come up sr226 to here in a straight job....very narrow road. low trees...very close quarters