October location...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok , unloaded here in laredo this morning...been here since 1:16 am sat...got here and TJP was the only other van here in all 3 tuck stops...lost my load to TJP because of a dispatch screw-up and now this morning aafter everyone has dropped freight, there are 16 vans and sprinters between the 3 T/S's...looks like i'll be here a bit longer and might have to turn some freight down before i get a good run out....oh well the the Logans is just down the road and lunch time is coming....

So TJP called me last night to express his regret at the Chefs misfortune...all while he was counting his money...*LOL*

guido4475

Not a Member
Okay...All you van drivers better have youre money saved uppp!!! Because who I am going to sign on with says I wont have time to sleep..Maybe I should get a u-haul trailer to pull behind the van so I can haul 2 loads at once...lol..It cant get much worse than where I am at, that's for sure...Keep ya'all posted.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay...All you van drivers better have youre money saved uppp!!! Because who I am going to sign on with says I wont have time to sleep..Maybe I should get a u-haul trailer to pull behind the van so I can haul 2 loads at once...lol..It cant get much worse than where I am at, that's for sure...Keep ya'all posted.

bout time ya got your butt movin.....:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH from Laredo to Los Indios Tx, loaded and heading to Nogales Az. , and I have 3 day to get there!?1?!?.....So I'll take my time and get there a bit early, but still enjoy the drive.....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Guido, good luck to you man. I hope the rates are half way decent. I spent a month running for 55, 60, 68, and 75 cents per mile. I never had any time for sleep, but I had to run that way in order to turn a profit. Could you give us a little hint as to which carrier you have decided to sigh on with? The suspense is killing us.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chefdennis thats a deal you buy wings ill get the steak next time!!! Delivered the load at 1405 est so went a little over 1300 miles in 24 hours an 5 mins....Solo!!! lol I drove it with a 2 hour nap...lol So im now home in Hamilton, bout to crash for the night...OVM quit tryin to start crap!!! lol:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now parked at the Pilot in Brooks, KY. We delivered yesterday in Memphis and got Louisville as a layover, so here we sit.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service as a team for a while. Sitting at the Waddy J until a load comes our way. TJP glad to see your rolling again, your lucky it's a little warmer up here this week.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now at the Pilot in Wildwood, IN. Have a load picking up near here in the morning. Headed for Chicago.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got into Lordsburg NM last night about 9:00 PM MST sat outside in a lawn chair next to the truck and watch the stars come out, sky out here is always sooo clear and open...

Ok off take a shower thos morning, breakfest and then into Nogales.....

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Jack, if you get to Frostbite Falls, could you get me a sweatshirt from Whatsamatta U?

Mike

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
the saginaw
J was good to me the last 2 times there, lat week from there to laredo, the time before to Charlotte NC...