October 2010 Locations

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up Equipment from Turnpike near Monroeville, PA , presently south of Brook Park, OH enroute to Warren, MI for Monday delivery. Gonna put her to bed for the night.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I've done it many times....call me a cherry picker or whimp..;)
I know what Xcol would prolly say...*LOL*

AH, I don't like it any bettr'n anyone else. But, I figgure, if they are going to do business in the Apple and make that big money, and no one else wants to go there, they can share that big money with me. I jes take my time in, and take my time out, and try to enjoy what I can of it while i'm there. Always, always some kind of foolishness to observe. Been my experience.

And that is prolly what the fools do ya know.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Chef, me thinks you struck a nerve! Happy to hear you're doing well. BTW, the wife & I did the early voting thing today; even voted for a few Republicans.

Mike

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
AH, I don't like it any bettr'n anyone else. But, I figgure, if they are going to do business in the Apple and make that big money, and no one else wants to go there, they can share that big money with me. I jes take my time in, and take my time out, and try to enjoy what I can of it while i'm there. Always, always some kind of foolishness to observe. Been my experience.

And that is prolly what the fools do ya know.

I'd prolly still go to the island, but the 5 boroughs..I've had enough of that...I've had my fill of Queens...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Toledo...and out of service for the weekend..yea always, I know more bad business decisions...

Oh, 15 lbs of cheesecake in Taylor monday morning!!....:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now in Lockport, NY for a Monday pick up. Went out to the truck this morning and found anti-freeze everywhere, AGAIN!! Heading out to a shop soon. :( It never ends, there is ALWAYS something to fix. :eek:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got a short one yesterday out of Memphis and delivered over by Jackson Tn now sitting over by Nashville maybe a load will pop up over here for me today?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the J in Indy doing a reset after a great week. I'll head up to Saginaw tomorrow for a Monday morning delivery. Being only 135 miles from the house I'll head home to do my civic duty Tuesday. Hmmm, anyone think I should "vote the bums out"?

On the NY subject, I don't do Manhatten, but I will go to the other borroughs and the island. But, I gotta say, probably 80% of the trips out there I have something happen that makes me say "this is bullcrap and just not worth it". But, I get over it and still go.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Ran locals Monday in Detroit area. Took Tuesday off to get qualcomm installed while my new Co-driver went to orientation then......Wed Detroit to Indy, then Tipton IN to Dayton OH then Hebron Ky to Charlotte Nc then Lincolnton NC to Laredo Tx. Unloaded Friday afternoon at about 430pm eastern. Hoping for a good load out of Laredo today!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got one Wixom, Michigan to Cottondale, Alabama...:D Money in the bank that is back to back 2500 mile weeks at almost 1.04 a mile WOW...I'm lovin it...:D

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
Petro in Elisabeth Ky. PDed for Monday. Just might hit the huge flea market near shepardsville.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got one Wixom, Michigan to Cottondale, Alabama...:D Money in the bank that is back to back 2500 mile weeks at almost 1.04 a mile WOW...I'm lovin it...:D

Oh man..the pest is coming down too???*LOL* We unload at E104 down from the J Monday morning...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I deliver at 7 a.m. Monday So ill be number 1 lol...An Chef I can care less what asjssl has to say...He isn't anyone important to me...I dont let anyone bring me down buddy I always see through people like him and Alwaysontime...an a select few others on here...Im the best and that is all I care about...;)

Last edited by a moderator: