November to remember and chit chat

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just finishing 300 miles of Iowa on I-80. I have never seen so many tractor/trailers (cars too) in ditches, many rolled over. Was the storm that bad or has the level of drivers intelligence gone way down?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finishing 300 miles of Iowa on I-80. I have never seen so many tractor/trailers (cars too) in ditches, many rolled over. Was the storm that bad or has the level of drivers intelligence gone way down?
Alot of it was that temps varied and changed Quickly and just dumped down snow once it started .. and then theres the Super Drivers like in most states .... Experts in driving 70 mph on 2 inches ice and 6 to 12 inches snow .... lol

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got home around noon to about a foot of snow.
Tonight Mason mi to Guelph on.

Got to pu last night and found out it was a duplicate load, so no go and dry run. 2 hrs later I'm back at home and in bed by 2 am. Now OOS for a few days taking care of personal business.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Woodhaven again! Not much snow around...but a certain carriers CEO just flew back in so its melting rapidly with the increase in temperature (poke, poke) :p

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
12234989_968922699851889_306681928919364465_n.jpg

and being a Monday morning I imagine I'd be like 432nd out....but Murray is already beating the bushes...had a few prospects already...