November Locations - What's your 20?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Stopped for Cracker Barrel in Braselton while ATL traffic dies down on the way to my middle-Alabama drop in the morning.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Franklin or Vandalia? Usually not off smells out of Vandalia. But airport is very close and all that old Delphi property is across the street so there's no telling!!

It was Vandalia, figured out it was the a live stock truck behind me lol

and sorry about the delay

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home again after a 237 mile day.
bth_e037cdbb.gif

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
At home again after a 237 mile day.
bth_e037cdbb.gif

That blows.
I've been fortunate this week. I've lost track of how many times I've crossed state lines this week. 10 line crosses, plus W. DC, in the past 24 hours. I even jammed a 4.6 hour nap, a shower & a real live sit-down dinner in there.
Funny how many tax dollars and how far military contractors with spend to move a "tool".
I sure hope it's not a claw hammer!!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Not really. I do out and back every day. I am never more than 125 - 130 miles from home. Just drive in one big circle.
t2661418-245-thumb-Joe%20cool.jpg

If there was enough local & regional work around Dayton (that wasn't already covered by $10-minimum couriers) I'd MUCH rather stay within about 150 miles.
MUCH!!!!(of course)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
EMT in Canton, already got a AM pickup going to North Carolina. That's how you get out of Canton. ..:thumbup: way to go Larry in dispatch. Also crossed paths with a bolt head....good to meet you, lg3fan

sent from my Galaxy S3

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
just stay there and leave some for us poor sprinter guys....gee whiz...L...;)

LOL!! Not to worry!! Sally and I are going to converge, from opposite directions, on Nashville somewhere this evening. Kidless. For the weekend. So unless the load was heading straight thru Dayton, and was good enough to bail on some weekend fun.........
I'm out. ;)