November Banter and Location

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to hear the sad news Pete.

From one digger to another thanks sargent john & the rest of you guys for these kind words .

Davo one day knee deep in figgin rice paddys took out a machine gun post not thinking of his life at all & resulting in the rest of us & yes the USA army as well that was out on patrol with us & pin down
by doing this all of us owe our life to him just like a lot of us i guess have memorys of mates like this .

i would like you all to go to youtube
put in this song title it was a australian song ok during this period .
I WAS ONLY 19 by redgum it can be for any country at all AUSTRALIA OR THE USA just listen to the words does not need no explaining

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok this might not be the place but any ex veitnam vets will understand
2/4 aust reg /6th Batt /B company
Late 1969 there was 38 of us
27 of us came home after it was all over so they told us

OVER the years this number has been dropping slowly well word at 1.17am this morning is we are now down to 14 men .

Bye davo my old mate you will be remember

LEST WE FORGET
Sorry to hear of you losing a great mate Pete...
He maybe gone but never forgotten...

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sorry to here of your lost Pete.Had major leak in box roof got it fixed this morning @ Lakeshore Utility, Now loading in A.M. for Vance Ala, thank's Caryn...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Sorry to here of your lost Pete.Had major leak in box roof got it fixed this morning @ Lakeshore Utility, Now loading in A.M. for Vance Ala, thank's Caryn...

Wow Mike nice run.............. How did lakeshore do on the roof? Were they quick? I'm thinking about having a decent size job done there.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
In Rogers MN. delivered this morning. hoping to get something out of here soon. found some property we want to buy, just need to make a bit more money!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow Mike nice run.............. How did lakeshore do on the roof? Were they quick? I'm thinking about having a decent size job done there.

Jason, I had a major roof leak fixed at DRS a couple of weeks ago. They finished it in less than a day (the whole roof was sealed) for a lot less than Utility wanted. Fixed a loose hinge on one of the doors while they were at it.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Jason, I had a major roof leak fixed at DRS a couple of weeks ago. They finished it in less than a day (the whole roof was sealed) for a lot less than Utility wanted. Fixed a loose hinge on one of the doors while they were at it.

Thanks Steve.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still raining here...not going to get excited over what they are calling for LESS then 1in of snow...gee whiz...