November 2014 where ya at's

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10273414_10152399284735814_1935974455449352171_n.png
.......:p

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Yeah. Nashburg sucked today. Apparently Jordan got the only load out of there.
We did bid on one to CO for you. But they wouldn't do enough. Assbags!!

I be glad I did! I love Texas in the fall and winter. Also the F1 race is this weekend and I got to see the surprise on my aunts face when she got to see my mom. They're twins they have that bond thing going so even tho the load paid $.98 a mile the other stuff by far made it worth it lol

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Wife and I downtown Chicago at sports bar w/ 3 football games on waiting for that tight rope guy to walk the walk.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mmmmmm....lutefisk!!!

I have lived here all my life and never eaten lutefisk.

The picture I posted was our house Halloween night 1991. This was the beginning of what became known as the Halloween Blizzard that hit the Cities. Were you guys around for that one?

Last edited:

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
I have lived here all my life and never eaten lutefisk.

The picture I posted was our house Halloween night 1991. This was the beginning of what became known as the Halloween Blizzard that hit the Cities. Were you guys around for that one?

The wife was, says snow was up to her knees taking the kids trick or treating. I was still in uncle sam's canoe club then...had not lost my mind enough to move to minnisnowda yet.

I've not sampled lutefisk either...something about fish you could eat with a straw just grosses me out!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at shipper since 12:30 am.. Dispatch says they are ready for me...Dock personell says no.. Who do I believe?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
The wino sleeping outside the gate!

WIno, crackhead, or pothead I don't know. He even may have been stone sober. But he knew enough to inform me that wait time for NLM is now set at 2.25 hours. When the change occurred I don't know.
Tis the season for giving and the trucks keep giving.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
WIno, crackhead, or pothead I don't know. He even may have been stone sober. But he knew enough to inform me that wait time for NLM is now set at 2.25 hours. When the change occurred I don't know.
Tis the season for giving and the trucks keep giving.

seems nearly every carrier has different time limits.....figures I do believe XPO is now the proud owner of NLM.....