November 2014 where ya at's

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's a "mine driveway" and where is it?

That's down yonder, turn left go a fur piece and you'll be at the driveway to the mine, once your there turn up it and go across the crick. Then look up ... Way up that's where the mine is. And if you hear banjo music you should run fast and far,

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
That's down yonder, turn left go a fur piece and you'll be at the driveway to the mine, once your there turn up it and go across the crick. Then look up ... Way up that's where the mine is. And if you hear banjo music you should run fast and far,

But but...
There might be dancing girls up that there mountain.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . the big ping pong championship that coming up.
23319ec29fbc45cad949bc5b29808d436dcd157ab0d48004f3db5d67f620ea33.jpg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

I actually held a title for 2 years running at BOC final assembly in Lansing. Back when the big cars where coming off the line..Somewhere in that plant has my name written on a steel girder in sharpie ink..lol. Its a great game when ya find someone that can play.

guido4475

Not a Member
[QUO TE=Slo-Ride;710683]Go out of service. A sure fire way to get them to call ya.
I've tried all the tricks, going out for lunch, laundry, started taking apart an engine for a rebuild, now I'll try watching a movie.[/QUOTE]

If you have a significant other, try making love to her. That usually works, trust me.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Guido, I keep getting a invalid thread when trying to qoute ya..properly best I leave that alone anyways..:D

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've tried all the tricks, going out for lunch, laundry, started taking apart an engine for a rebuild, now I'll try watching a movie.

If you have a significant other, try making love to her. That usually works, trust me.[/QUOTE]

I do and she was at work all day, now having burgers and bourbon, so no running tonight

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
now having burgers and bourbon, so no running tonight[/QUOTE]

8 hours,,bottle to throttle...your ready to roll at 2am.. No excuses..:p

guido4475

Not a Member
A Multi-carrier friend of mine sets up his internet racing game. He's on his second load in like 3 weeks..Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I bet he is one heck of a racer!!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Relocating in the morning for Hubbard Lake MI, to prepare for Saturday's Michigan firearms deer season. Return run to the house on Monday in time for more duck hunting.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Relocating in the morning for Hubbard Lake MI, to prepare for Saturday's Michigan firearms deer season. Return run to the house on Monday in time for more duck hunting.
Dang! With you being so busy now, when did you have time to work? :rolleyes: