Nogales az

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Anyone ever been to Nogales AZ? Is there any freight comming out of there?

Thanks Rich

Sent from my DROID RAZR

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
We had a truck in Phoenix recently and I saw a lot of freight coming out of Nogales, more than there was out of Phoenix.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Just like you would in any Border state be safe down there, many years ago I worked with a Refrigerated driver who hauled Produce, Tomatoes out of some warehouses down there, Back then it was a safer place you could still go downtown and walk around Nogales Mexico, I wouldnt do that today, its a pretty busy border town.

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
One of our first trips for On-Dekk was Nogales. We unloaded and was prepared to sit or relocate when they called with a return load right back to Michigan. I was sitting in the lot putting i the address for the pu when I realized the address seemed familiar...it was the same place we had just delivered to!! Thats expediting for ya! As far as safety, we talked to several border patrol officers and several residents there and they all said the same thing...As far as the usual precations, they was no need to be concerned. There are border patrol offocers EVERYWHERE! I was a little nervous when I first went there, but after awhile I began to relax and enjoy the wether and the whole experience. Would definatly go again.

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks guys, I had heard it was really hard to get out after AZ. I guess maybe not so bad

Thanks
Rich

Sent from my DROID RAZR

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Arizona is a big state, parts can be hard to get out of, Nogales is no different then any border town, you may wait a few days, but you will get loaded out and chances are it will be a long run....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I once delivered in Phoenix AZ for Express - 1 and was loaded out of Nogales about 4 hours after dropping in Phoenix. I got a load going all the way back to Sterling Heights Michigan. I think I saved 5k in 4 weeks on that west coast turn around. You should get a load out of Nogales with no problem.

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped in Nogales this morning hopefully we will get a load out of here in the morning. We are a D-Unit team and can go anywhere so we should be good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR