New User and a new O/O

bulletbob36

Expert Expediter
I have to say that it was a pleasent suprise when a friend told me about this site. I can see that there is a flood of information for everyone to use. Currently I am in Afghanistan and will be returning in December. xo6COL has been a great help in answering questions and making sure my head does not get stuck up my Butt. His son Coley has also been a great help in recieving info. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Thanks Again

Bulletbob36

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Thanks Bulletbob, for all that you and your fellow soldiers are doing for those of us enjoying the good life here. We look forward to your safe return.

Terry and Rene'

bulletbob36

Expert Expediter
Ok Aviator, be nice or i will tell all these nice people about that toy truck you are going to buy. LOL
For those that read this Aviator and myself are both here in Afghanistan together.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ditto for me. Stay safe and all of us on EO want to see you guys make it in soon.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Count me in with those who truly appreciate the freedom we have, and the hardship you endure to keep it for us - thanks, guys. Come home safe, & enjoy it for yourselves.