new to site saying hello

1roaddog

Seasoned Expediter
Hey everyone. I have been looking at this site for a few years and thought I would get involved. I do not have a clue as to how to navagate the site and would welcome any help.:confused: 1roaddog Team driver Fedexcc WG T-Val 4yrs

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How can we help? Welcome to the site and enjoy it. There is much help available. Layoutshooter

1roaddog

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Layoutshooter, How do I post my info on the right side of the page; location. How do I post a quote? I have found your posts very informative. Thanks!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You can put quotes etc by going into your profile. I think that is what you are asking about. I am not sure what you meant about the right side of the screen. Layoutshooter

1roaddog

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Layoutshooter! Hello Jay R. I am not much of a computer person but, I am getting a bit bored so here I go!!!:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, neither am I and I spent over 20 years in the hi-tech field. I can tell you one thing, there are far more in here to get help on the computer side of this than me. I see you are a fellow Michigander, there are lots of us in here, a product of the Michigan economy? We were. Just take all advice in here, including mine, with a grain of salt. Everything is based on our personal experiance. Layoutshooter

1roaddog

Seasoned Expediter
Hey everyone. I have been looking at this site for a few years and thought I would get involved. I do not have a clue as to how to navagate the site and would welcome any help.:confused: 1roaddog Team driver Fedexcc WG T-Val 4yrs
Take My advice......I am not using it!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to the porch! Full up a chair, grab a cool "beverage", and read! The info here should answer any question you hae and what you don't find, simply ask, someone here will have an answer. Enjoy!

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Thanks Layoutshooter, How do I post my info on the right side of the page; location. How do I post a quote? I have found your posts very informative. Thanks!

Hi roaddog and welcome to EO! To change your info, click on User CP at the top of the page. It's on the left side under the Find Jobs tab. On your control panel page you can edit all of your information and signature etc.

All quotes must have [QUOTE ] in front of the quote and [/QUOTE ] at the end. (Minus the space between the E and ] ), or you can just click the blue Quote button that is at the bottom of each person's post. :)

There is a ton of information here and a lot of very friendly and helpful people. Welcome again and hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to EO!

Try this...this will allow you to have much flexibility in modifying your posts:

(CP) Control Panel » Edit Options, Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor Interface Change to "Enhanced Interface" WYSIWYG