*New Political Party.*

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
*New Political Party.*

*Not Democrat, Not Republican, Not Independent.*

*It's called the "****ED OFF PARTY" (or POP).*

*This party is dedicated to vote every incumbent out of office in the next elections.*
*If you're Democrat, vote Democrat. Just don't vote for the incumbent.*
*If you're Republican, vote Republican. Just don't vote for the incumbent.*

*We need to send a message to all politicians, that we're tired of their B.S.*
*If the country votes out all the incumbents, the new incoming politicians will get the message..*

*It's pretty simple. Nobody needs to change parties and let’s face it, there's plenty of blame to spread around.*
*A few good politicians will lose their job but they probably have better retirement and insurance then 95% of the American public.*
*You've had to struggle for the last 5 years. Some of you have lost your job and may be working in some other sector just to feed your family.*
*I guarantee you, none of them will suffer like this country has.*
*To All 535 voting members of the Legislature; it is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:*

*a.. The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.*
*b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.*
*c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.*
*d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.*
*e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.*
*f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.*
*g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.*

*You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.*

*AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM? *
*IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NEED FOR GOOD HEALTH CARE, IT'S ABOUT TRUSTING
THE GOVERNMENT TO RUN IT!*

nightshift

Expert Expediter
I agree with you for the most part. The only part I disagree with is the if Democrat vote democrat, if Republican vote republican. That thinking has helped to lead to what we now have in DC. We need to stop voting along party lines and start voting for the best person for the job, that does not mean you have to change parties, you just have to be willing to vote across party lines if the best person is not in your party. Oh, you also forgot to mention the Dept of Ed, and I'm sure quite a few others. Good start though and I'm in that party.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I agree with you for the most part. The only part I disagree with is the if Democrat vote democrat, if Republican vote republican. That thinking has helped to lead to what we now have in DC. We need to stop voting along party lines and start voting for the best person for the job, that does not mean you have to change parties, you just have to be willing to vote across party lines if the best person is not in your party. Oh, you also forgot to mention the Dept of Ed, and I'm sure quite a few others. Good start though and I'm in that party.

I agree with you! This is passed around thru friends e-mail.. I just found it interesting..what PC correct has gotten US!

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
There is no such thing as a good politician.

They all compromise their principles to get elected.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is no such thing as a good politician.

They all compromise their principles to get elected.

If they were truly people of principle they would NEVER compromise
them. They only had "principles" for the election. They forgot about them later.

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Heard on the news today Obama is celebrating his 49th birthday alone. His Wife and children are vacationing in Spain.
Now I don't have a problem with someone taking a vacation, but these trips are on the tax payers.
Trips to Hawaii, Spain who knows where else. I'd like to see if other Presidents and Wife's took so many trips....I'm just saying....seems like they are taking advantage of the situation
Can you imagine the cost of a trip with all the secret service and the plane etc:eek: