New Expediting Hot Spot!!!

dpea9

Expert Expediter
I live in Coeur d"Alene, Idaho and in the last week I have seen 7 Expediting trucks and vans on interstate 90. 1 FedEx Sprinter, 2 FedEx DUnit, 1 FedEx DRunit, 2 TriState DUnits and 1 Landstar DUnit. The Northwest must be the new hot spot!!! LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds like fun, a NW convention. Much like here in Phoenix this weekend. There are 5 FedEx trucks in the "J" lot, only 4 are checked in. Guess the other guy just likes sitting in 110 heat in a urine soaked parking lot. I know we do!!!! GEEZ. Layouthsooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tell ya one thing, for as much money as I am spending on fuel trying to keep this truck cool enough to breathe we could have stayed at a Ritz/Carlton and come out ahead!!! Had a clean shower, a real bed ................. Layoutshooter

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I guess I always realized that the Mid-West was the center of expedite, but I've often wondered if that would shift to somewhere else. I know we are seeing alot of growth in the Mid South and Southeast and I've kinda been wondering if things might be changing in the future.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
wife is flying out to be in post falls id for family stuff. my part of the trip got cancelled. DANG!!!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Tell ya one thing, for as much money as I am spending on fuel trying to keep this truck cool enough to breathe we could have stayed at a Ritz/Carlton and come out ahead!!! Had a clean shower, a real bed ................. Layoutshooter

I always get a room for weekend layovers. I look for the Extended Stay so I can buy food and cook in the room.

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
I absolutely LOVE the northwest especially Idaho, but I don't dare to go up there with an expedited carrier looking for my freight to get me back. That's waaay off our map.