Expedite Expo Never been to the Expo before? This is what it looks like

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if you can you should go to big show , help you plan your next unit big or small
meet dealers and others who will help build your perfect unit
I have been to 4 of early shows and each one was bigger and better than last one
l McCord has bought this part of trucking to what it is today and I am proud to call him a friend

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The Expo is a great place to meet up with old friends, make new friends, learn more about expediting, relax and have a great time! Lots of free parking for trucks and lots to do from morning to night and ending with the BBQ and a chance to sit and chat.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm planning on being there, but I just got a load to the northernmost town in New England. So I dunno.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have signed up and planned on going to the Expo the last 4 years and have Not been able to make it there ..(loads) ... So this year I am not signing up or planning on attending ... see if that plan works out ...:D

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Lawrence things sure look like you have come a long way since that first one at the Detroiter. I miss those days and wish I could attend one of the new events. Good Luck and I hope everyone has a great time.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Lawrence things sure look like you have come a long way since that first one at the Detroiter. I miss those days and wish I could attend one of the new events. Good Luck and I hope everyone has a great time.

Olko, for the record - your Expedite Expo badge number was around 4 or 5 . Currently we are somewhere around 58000. Thanks for being there....so early on.

Reactions: ishipforexcellence