needing info

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to EO. If your name has anything to do with fishing then be sure to join us in the "Woods and Waters" forum in the Sports Desk section. We welcome all new tips on spots to fish!! The more SECRET the BETTER!!. Sorry, but I can't help with your question. Layoutshooter

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Sure do! Need some questions answered first?

1. Do you own a home?

2. Do you own a car?

3. Do you have a savings account?

4. Are you financially secure?

5. Above and foremost, if the answer is yes to any one of questions 1 thru 4 do you want to keep your property or stay financially secure?

6. Are you willing to indenture for 1 year for little or no pay?

If the answer to question number 5 is yes, don't go with them.
If the answer to question number six is yes then they are the fleet for you. :D

There are a lot of good truck owners on EO. Let's see your best bet right now today is Expediter Services . Not slighting anyone else just saying they have a lot of trucks and are usually looking for drivers and do accept 'new' drivers, great people to drive for, drove for them myself. No problems with truck maintenance or getting paid on time. Excellent fleet managers, very nice people. Would never hesitate to go back to them if the need ever arose.
You could also put a new post up and ask some of the owners on here to PM you if they have something available.
Another thing you can do is put an ad in the 'Free Classified' section of EO and let the truck owners contact you. Good luck.

gjmcclain

Not a Member
Wow - I entered my thoughts, feelings and experience with these people along with my suggestions and BOOOOOOOOM it gets yanked.......darn and I've been a nice guy for so long since the return and yet I get yanked.........well such is life but must have hit a nerve with the pockets.

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
Sure do! Need some questions answered first?

1. Do you own a home?

2. Do you own a car?

3. Do you have a savings account?

4. Are you financially secure?

5. Above and foremost, if the answer is yes to any one of questions 1 thru 4 do you want to keep your property or stay financially secure?

6. Are you willing to indenture for 1 year for little or no pay?

If the answer to question number 5 is yes, don't go with them.
If the answer to question number six is yes then they are the fleet for you. :D

There are a lot of good truck owners on EO. Let's see your best bet right now today is Expediter Services . Not slighting anyone else just saying they have a lot of trucks and are usually looking for drivers and do accept 'new' drivers, great people to drive for, drove for them myself. No problems with truck maintenance or getting paid on time. Excellent fleet managers, very nice people. Would never hesitate to go back to them if the need ever arose.
You could also put a new post up and ask some of the owners on here to PM you if they have something available.
Another thing you can do is put an ad in the 'Free Classified' section of EO and let the truck owners contact you. Good luck.
This post is highly confusing and seems to contradict a post made a month earlier in another thread about ES where the poster had nothing but praise for ES...now the poster says if you want to keep your house don't drive for them?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Use the the search button at the top of this page.type in Expedite solutions you'll get your awnsers.Do not confuse them with Expediters services.Check out rip off.com

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
This post is highly confusing and seems to contradict a post made a month earlier in another thread about ES where the poster had nothing but praise for ES...now the poster says if you want to keep your house don't drive for them?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Uhhhh NO Tango Foxtrot! I have the highest praise for Expediter SERVICES not Expedite SOLUTIONS!

guido4475

Not a Member
Expedite solutions has had alot of their trucks repo'd if that should tell you anything.And don't fall for any kind of lease purchase through a carrier, etc, I havent seen or heard of any one of those that are any good for the driver.