Need to fax and recieve / print in the truck

cj6350

Active Expediter
Trying to send recieve and print paper work for border cross to Canada. Can this be done from the phone then sent to printer/scanner/copier or will i have to use a computer. Keep in mind this will have to Faxing for dummies.:p:eek:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I use the camscanner app on with my smartphone to send it to my dispatch. I don't need to receive it or print it after that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EO Forums

Last edited:

bikerpaul

Expert Expediter
With my Verizon droidx2, I can take a picture of what I have to send, and then text it to our office. After doing it several times, it's pretty easy.

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
I've founf the best and least expensive way is to receive it in your email and forward it to Offic Max and they'll print it out for .08 cents per page, they're all over and not hard to find...just use the "places" app and type in office max, it'll take you right to the nearest one to you. Good luck

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just got an HP 3050A on sale at Best Buy for $70. It will scan, print and copy. It is wireless. It works with the laptop, iPad and smartphone all via wireless. There's also some kind of cloud system or something. It's more techy than I am but I can print stuff and then scan the signed docs back into the computer to email to someone. It would work just the same to scan and email BOL's etc. to someone.