Need some information

sarasdad

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was hurt on my previous job where I was boss and owner of a church renovation crew we traveled to almost 30 states 35 weeks a year. I have been out of work for about four months and had planned on going back to work in late Febuary. Well to make a long story short doctor says no way will I ever be able to install flooring again. I am fit as a fiddle but just cannot get on my knee to do my job. I have had to file bankrupcy because of the injury and lost all but one loyal employee. My question to anyone that can help me is, We would love to go into the Expediting Business as a team but lack of funds is a major problem. Is there anybody that has any information on where we can Lease or purchase a truck with no credit check.
We live close to Charlotte NC and would also like some input on the best company close to this area.
We both are going to school for our CDL'S and hope to be finished mid march......Thanks and God Bless

mikecop

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You might want to contact Chris Howard (littlebigtruck) at [email protected]. I don't know her personally, but she has a very good reputation in expediting. She would be as fair to the team driving for her as the current state of the industry would permit. ie, you might not make much money during the next six months because of the business being down, but what ever you make would be fair.

She had a post on another forum recently looking for a team.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You can usually always find fleet owners looking for driver teams. Look into the help wanted posts on this and other trucking forums. Also all of the companies that advertise on this forum would probably be able to put you in touch with fleet owners that are looking for drivers..

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Michael,
Apparently I need to start using LittleBigTruck over on Joe's forum too! I hadn't been there in a while and just discovered everyone has been defending "Chris". I appreciate it, but it wasn't me! My e-mail address is [email protected]. Drive Happy, Chris