Need a quick response.........

raceman

Veteran Expediter
because I have to be fixed by 2:00 Friday afternoon. I had my box doors open, got distracted by a jackass and caught left box door on an I beam. Need a place to take door off and replace hinges fast.

Anybody know who can provide that service around Sharonville Ohio, Fast? Not Freightliner.

Does a TA shop do that kind of work? I may resort to them.

Raceman
OTR O/O

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
As you mentioned, forget about truck dealers. You will be waiting a week.
Look up the below listed trailer dealers. They will have hinges ready available with a welder.
These local numbers should be available via the internet of truck stops. They will be cheaper than a dealer.

Wabash
Great Dane
Fruehuef
Maybe Supreme?

There is a large truck repair place on the east side off 275 that can weld, but not likely to have ready hinges.

If towards Indy, KW of Indy has a 24 hour trailer shop in back.

Davekc

Tony

Expert Expediter
any chance that you're heading up 71 near yardstick 209? if so there are several shops, I'll get on the horn with 'em right away(if they are open) sorry I can't help down there.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Well I got it to Trailines in West Chester , Ohio and they atleast have the door off. Not that that does much good but I am hopeful they will get it fixed today.

I should have never washed it and polished the wheels. 15 minutes after getting the it all shined up, BAM, tore up the door. Umm um! What luck I have.

Raceman
OTR O/O

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
You stole my story, that sounds like something I would do. Thanks for the warning one less thing I won't do. I HOPE?

raceman

Veteran Expediter
BP, that story is a lot longer and if I told it you would be able to determine who the Jackass is that I refered too. :) Truth be known there was a PortOLet, XM Radio and a Hillsboro Trucking driver all involved. However there was only one distracted jackass and that may have been the same jackass that disatracted me. Get the picture yet? :)

Raceman
OTR O/O