Nations Express

raynchk

Seasoned Expediter
Any Nations Express drivers who read this forum? If so, drop me a message, I'd like to get in contact with someone who knows the company and can 'mentor' me on good locations, and the "Nations Way of Doin' Things", etc.. As slow as things have been, I need all the help I can get.

In return... dinner's on me.

PM me or email..

Thanks

JohnO

Veteran Expediter
Could you please be more specific with information as to why one should leave them alone?

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
Never worked for them but had a swap from one of their drivers that were from a Bolt Express hand me down that had Nations express doing first leg. The driver for them used to be with Landstar and so was his dad, he told me he was very happy but was thinking of getting rid of his Expediter 24' truck and going to a Sprinter for his dad's net is better than his in a bigger truck. Either way he said he was happy with them
Chuck

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was at the Flying J in Toledo and talked with a Nations van driver. He said he hadn't had a load in 2 1/2 weeks. He is now homeless as the bank took his house, he had no idea how much money he had left, His owner will not return his calls, Company would not help him, so on and so on. He went on to say he was banned for life at PII. LOL so I guess you can take it for what it is. There is a lot more to his story than he let on. All the other drivers seems to be happy.

Steady

"The windshield is bigger than the rear view mirror, because it is more important to see where you are going than where you have been"

maybe_driving

Seasoned Expediter
I was with nations for 6 months. If you are single run away if you are a team call them 24/7 or you will sit. I never turned down a job and would have one week at 11 or 1200 and two weeks at 5 or 600 with a lot of sitting. My avg. for the time was 945 per week. They think a truck on every conner is the way to go. not a good company for a single